Chapter 19

"wait, what do you mean you only have ONE room and ONE BED?!" I screamed at the owner of the motel.

After we finished our lunch the weather got worse by the time we got here.

"Jessie calm down we will figure it out, sir we will take it." Liam said as he payed the owner.

I looked at him angry abd stormed outside into the rain,

"What the hell are you doing get inside you'll get sick!" Liam yelled from the inside.

I was starting to get soaked again then I decided to go inside. I saw Liam open the door to the room, the room wasn't so bad but there was only one bed.

"Go take a shower and I'll figure something out for the bed," Liam said sweetly.

I don't know why I got mad at him he is just trying to help me. I was just angry with Mark.

Good thing I brought my bag with me so I had extra clothes because I was planing to spend the night with Mark. screw him.

I go into the washroom and I thank god it clean. I take a good hot shower and I get out. I see Liam sitting on something that seems like a bed that he made for himself. and I see the bed all empty ready for me to get in to it.

I smile at Liam who was now staring at me as I get in bed. I was finally warm.

"Good night Jessie,"

"Good night Liam"

and thats how the night ended.

~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter :) show ur love