Chapter 18

It was 4pm by the time we stopped at a small café by the road. It seems like its storming outside. the rain hasn't stopped at all.

The waitress and who is also the café owner welcomes us at her café. we sit down at a small table by the window.

He looked into my eyes and said,"go ahead and order your starving."

he got that right I havent eaten for hours and my stomach was crazy. I order a plate of salad as well as a hamburger with coke. And the stranger also ordered the same thing with a plate of fries for both of us.

"Mmmmm This is so GOOD!" I said as I took my first bite.

he laughed at me and took a bite of his too.

"So whats your name?" he asked me curiously.

"I'm Jessie, whats yours stranger?"

"I'm Liam," he said while biting on his hamburger.

"Hmm nice name,"

"So is yours?"

we stared at each other for a while and I felt fire rushing into my cheeks. then I broke away our gaze.

Liam cleared his throat and said ,"well looks like we are going to have to spend the night here,"

"What?! why?!" I said in confusion.

"Look at the Tv. a tornado is heading our way, there is a motel 10 minutes away from here lets go there,"

a tornado, shit thats all I needed.

~~~~~~~~~

another upload today, damn im in fire!

enjoy reading :D

read my other two stories :)