Chapter 21

****Jessie's Prov******

I woke up to something very warm, it felt so comfortable like nothing in the world can affect this. i opened my eyes and i saw the most beautiful blue eyes staring into me, it took me a second to realise who it was.. it wasnt Mark, it was ... Liam.

I felt myself blush as i felt his thumb stroke down on my cheek, god it felt like heaven, but i cant let a complete stranger touch me like this. i smiled at him and i tried to move away.

"Whats wrong?" he whispered, god even his voice is sexy.

"nothing we just have to get ready and leave, i have work to do, and i cant stay here laying in bed with a stranger i just met yesterday," i looked at him shyly.

"Don't worry I'm just not a mornin person, lay back in bed it's only 6m, we will get ready soon." he told me seriously.

without any other word i slide back in bed and as i was about to put my head on the pillow Liam's arms went around my neck and moved me to his chest. "Whats wrong, you dont like sleeping on my arm?" he winked

god how much i want to lay on it,,, wait what?! Focus jessie you just met the guy. i moved his arm away, "its better if you dont, i just got my heart broken and i dont want anything to do with guys."

'Well thats harsh, but as you wish princess" and there he goes again winking at me making my heart jump from its place.

We spent a 2 more hours laying in bed talking about our lives, how i told him i was an artist and still studying, and how i found out that Liam himself is a painter. He was just perfect.

without noticing myself i was leaning closer to him every a little bit, and now i was in his arms again, it was like i belong there.

Now i was looking and Liams eyes, then i felt his head move slowly towards mine, i couldnt move i knew he was about to kiss me and part of me wanted him to so badly. then he was an inch away as he looked at me on final look before he brushed his lips onto mine, i felt fire rushing through my body into my cheeks, this kiss was more than ive ever imagine, it was better than any kiss Mark have ever kissed me. it was full of ... love and care.

i move my head slowly away from his and i said, "we have to go," that was the only thing i could say, soon i wont be able to see him again, he was just a stranger who helped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoed reading this chapter, have a good night, vote and follow <3