Fuck me is all I need☆

He pushes me roughly to the bed. I stare into his beautiful eyes as I grab him by his neck and push him on me. His face inches away from mine, I lick my bottom lips while staring at his blue eyes, each eye following my tongue while it's slowly moving on my lip. I move close to his face and I bite his bottom lip, he lets out a moan holding me tighter kissing me more aggressively. he holds the back of my neck and pulls me back.

He stares down at my body. I was only wearing my red push up bra that made my breasts look bigger and my red thong. He traces his hand down my body to my left thigh. I moan at his touch his arms are muscular yet he is soft when he holds me.

He moves his other hand from my neck and traces it down from my jaw line leaving trail of kisses down to my right breast. he cups it with his huge hand. my breast fills his hand he squeezes it tightly making me moan louder. I grab his shirt by the colar and push him on me. inches away from our bodies. I lick his lips, as he openes his mouth, I push my tongue inside his lips finding his sweet soft tongue. I hold on to it and I suck on it making him moan. I could feel his little friend getting harder and harder for me.

I push him to my bed and now I was on top.

"your all mine today" I mummered in his ear.

~~~~~~

please vote and comment and fan if you would like me to continue :)

dont forget to follow.