Chapter 20

I woke up around 1am and I found myself getting really cold. the covers were on the floor, then I noticed the best body I've ever seen.

Liam must have took his shirt off he was sleeping peacefully. I smiled and I pulled the covers up from the floor and put them around me. I heard Liam turn around and his eyes held mine for what seems a few minutes.

"Everything okay beautiful? " Liam whispered.

"Yeah I just got a little cold, dont worry."

I couldn't stop staring at his body.

without any other word from Liam I saw him get out from the floor and slide down in my bed brushing his warm body into mine and hugging me into his chest.

I couldn't say any word, for some reason this seemed so right. I pushed in closer to his chest and I layed their in his arms.

"Thank you," I placed my lips on his cheek and layed back into his arms. I cant believe im laying here in a totally stranger's arms and yet it feels so right.

★★★

Liam's Prov.

★★★

Here she was laying in my arms. all cuddled up against my chest, I can't believe anyone would break this angel's heart, she was absolutely beautiful.

she was now fast asleep, I could feel her warm breath against my skin. I just wanted to kiss her lips when she kissed me earlier on the cheek. it was now 3am and im still staring at her. There is something about her that sparks the inside of me.

There is only a few more hours and I would never see her again. I wanted to see more of her, make sure that bastard Mark doesn't hurt her again.

I hugged her closer to me and I kissed her forhead, she was now in a safe place here in my arms. I closed my eyes and I dreamed of her beautiful breath taking face.

~~~~~~~~~~

So what do u guys think??

I'm so excited! I have this whole story planned out and I can't wait for you guys ro read it all.

I am just busy with university and work so all my chapters are pretty small. im guessing ill have 60 chapters LOL.

hope you guys have an amazing weekend ♥