Chapter 26

"What are you doing here?!" Mona asked as she lead me to sit on the bench by the big tree, the tree i used to sit by when I wanted some time alone. 

"Mark and I broke up, and I just wanted to stay here until I find a place to live in, If that's okay with you Mona," My parents had left the place to Mona, she always took a great care of it and always been there for my parents. Mona was just like a mother to me. 

"Honey! I am so sorry, this is your house, your more than welcome to stay in it until forever, it is such a big house for me, I am so glad your staying here," she said as she pulled me into a tight hug. Being in her arms reminded me what I have been missing in my life, a mother, a mother to talk to in times like this. 

"It's okay Mona, I guess we weren't meant to be," I pulled back from our hug, feeling a tear roll down my cheek, "I guess I'm going to have to get used to these unexpected tears," i gave a small laugh. 

"Oh sweetie, he doesn't deserve a girl like you, you're going to find just the perfect man," She smiled at me and led me inside the house, "Now what do you say we make dinner, and catch up, I haven't seen you for so long! Why don't you go clean up, I am sure you remember where your old room is," She gave me a quick smile and headed to the kitchen, "I'll be right here when you are done," she called back. 

I walked up the stairs, and took a left to my room. I opened the door slowly, and I saw my old bed, my closed my dolls. I walked over and sat on the bed, then a picture caught my eyes. It was a picture of my parents... Thats when all the tears that I was avoiding, were streaming down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys :) i hope you like this chapter :) enjoy reading! comment / fan/ vote