Chapter 14

Its been a month since my brother told us he was getting married. I turn around in bed and I look at the time it was now 6am.

Mark left yesterday to check on his parents they were now getting too old to take care of themselves, there is always someone with them and yesterday was Mark's turn.

Mark and I have been going great. and I love him with all my heart, he told me I didn't go with him even though I really wanted to. I never met his parents and I would want to if im going to be soending the rest of my life with him.

I put that thought away and smiled at the thought of my brother getting married in two weeks! I shrieked, I'm so happy he is getting married I told Lisa if she breaks his heart im going to kill her with my hands, yet again I told the same to james.

they are both my best friends.

the phone rang, "Hello?"

"Hi sweetie, I'm sorry im calling you so early im just calling to tell you I will be coming home tomorrow night, my mother isnt feeling so well, "

I frowned I was really hoping he comes today, "aww well alright baby just take good care of them and yourself as well, I love you"

"love you too, bye"

"by..." before I could finish the line went off, "bye" I finished.

☆☆☆☆☆

Mark's Prov

☆☆☆☆☆

I put down the phone and I stared the beautiful blond woman laying in my bed.

Man was I screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote! I hope you liked the twist that is happening :D