Chapter 7

This is crazy, I thought to myself. It 5am and we are laying in bed together cuddling. I had the most amazing night last night. We made love all night long.

"What are you thinking about beautiful? " Mark whispered in my ear while kissing my neck.

"I'm thinking about you, and the amazing night We finally had. I've missed you so much that past month." I said looking into his eyes.

Mark have been travelling lately for his job. He was a business man. I smile at him, a very sexy business man. We both met in high school and we've been in love ever since, now he is 25 and very successful with his job and I'm still finishing my last year of University. I plan to be an Artist.

Mark places his hand on my cheek, his thumb stroking my cheek, "I love you Jessie you're everything I ever wanted." Hearing him say those words gave me butterflies, I know that he meant it.

I kiss his lips softly and passionately, he makes me the happiest.

I move the covers slowly, peck him on the nose and head towards the washroom. I open the door abd switch the lights on. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. My neck was full of love bites, my hair was now called "sex hair". My back was full of scratches. I sigh and try to fix my hair, My blond wavey hair has always been cooperative, I brush it slowly.

The door opens slowly and I see Mark smirking at me. "Why are you tiding yourself up, who said im done with you?" he winked at me.

I felt myself blush, Mark has always took my breath away. I step closer to his and kiss his lips softly. "We need to get some sleep Markboy", and I move slowly away from him smiling at him.

Not even a second later and I felt myself up in the air in very hard arms. "At least let me carry you back in bed beautiful."

He places me in bed and cuddles me and we both fall into deep sleep minutes after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote :) Hope you liked this chapter. comment on what you think :)