Chapter 23

As i walked away, I didn't know where i was, i told him to stop the car somewhere i didn't even know. I just didn't want him following me, even though he seemed like an amazing person, i just couldn't handle another piece of my heart being broken again. Just the thought of Mark makes me want to cry all over again. 

I look through my purse trying to look for my phone, as i remembered i threw it away after i saw Mark calling.  I didn't even know what time it was. As i kept walking a drop of rain went down my cheek, i looked up and i saw it starting to rain. I always loved rain but now it just seems like its trying to bother me. The rain started to come down harder, I stop a taxie and tell the driver the address to my house... Our house, Marks and mine... I shake my head knowing if go there i will find Mark waiting for me and i didn't want that. i didnt want to see him.

I give the driver James's address, knowing my brother will stand by me trying to make me feel better. 15 minutes later, I was knocking on my brothers door. As the door opens i see the happiest couple. James looks at me shocked wondering what i am doing at his door steps. 

I gave him a smile, "Let me in and i'll tell you everything James," I gave Lisa a hug and i stepped inside as they led me to the living room. 

"Jessie, you're scaring me what happened? Where is Mark?" As soon as i heard my brother say Mark's name i let our a small cry. I started telling them everything, and i could feel my bestfriend by my side telling me everything was going to be okay. 

"Lisa it was my whole life with him, why would he cheat on me, what did i ever do to him?" I was now crying and couldnt keep my voice together. 

"Sweetie he doesn't deserve you, James will talk to him i promise you, and i will have a talk with that ass hole, he can't go breaking my bestfriends heart! " She gave me hand a tight squeez. 

i looked at my brother, i've never seen him so angry before, he looked like he was about to kill someone. "James, i dont want you talking to him, i dont want anyone talking to him. i dont ever wanna see his face. he broke my heart, all ive done was love him with all my heart and what he does is break my heart."

As soon as i finished talking the door bell rang, I looked at James who was now as red as a tomato. We all knew who that was. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter :)

write what you think :D 

Have a good day everyone! vote :D and follow <3

This Is Our Love Life☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें