Chapter 30

"LIAM'S POV"

She came and sat closer to me holding my hand, what the hell does she want?! I can't believe she said all that to me. On the other hand she was right we barely knew each other, but why do I feel so close to her? Why do I feel like I need her? That she can fix my pain? 

She looked into my eyes, "I'm sorry Liam, I didn't..." I cut her off and said, "your right you are just someone I met on the road, don't worry about it," I shook her hand off as it fell to her lap, I almost wanted to grab it and put it on my heart. 

"Things have been crazy with Mark leaving me, let alone cheat one me. I'm sure you know how it feels, one day they are beside you and the second they are gone as if we never meant anything to them." She said with pain full in her eyes. I decided to stop being an idiot, I grabbed her hand closer to me and told her everything. 

"JESSIE'S POV"

"I know that pain Jessie, My wife and daughter passed away last year, they got into a car accident. Um, she was an alcoholic and she was driving with my 2 year old daughter after our huge fight." I could feel the pain in his voice, I didn't know he was married, but know what happened about them just broke my heart, no wonder Mona looked at me so heart broken. Oh god what have I done!

"I am so sorry Liam," I choked out, I didn't know what I should say to him

He looked at me, and there was tears rolling down his cheek, I moved my thumb to his cheek and wiped away his tears, without knowing what I was doing I moved closer to him and locked my lips with his. 

The pain he was having, I could feel it too. This was a different kiss from the kisses we have shared, I could feel the sadness and hurt in his lips. I pulled away from his lips and whispered to him, "I am here for you Liam, just like you are here for me." 

With that I placed my lips on his lips and shared our pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I said I will upload another chapter in the end of this week, but I don't know why i am not study for my exam that is due tomorrow and instead i am writting this! 

Wish me luck you guys! 

Kate!