Chapter 22

We gave our keys to the owner and we were now walking to Liam's car, we got in and we did't talk at all, we were quite for a very long, we haven't said a word since our kiss. I just can't believe that i kissed him, my boyfriend just cheated on me yesterday and here i am kissing a stranger, but kissing Liam feels so loving, not like you would kiss a stranger. 

i felt Liam's gaze on me, i turned to look at him, he smiled and said, "we can't ignore each other forever when we are both in the same care," i gave him a small smile and said, "and we can't go kissing each other when we barely know each other, yet i am heart broken now,"

"And you can't ignore the attraction between us and i know you feel it too," Liam blurted out, i cant believe he just said that, does he actually feel like that? wait, why would i care, i just met the guy. 

"there is nothing between us Liam, nothing," i took off the seat belt. Liam looked at me confused, "Dont you want me dropping you at your house? where are you going now?" 

"I'm going to my Brothers house, you can stop the car at the corner over there, and if you really think there is anything between us, what you call it an "attraction" then we will see if we will ever meet again," i challenged him.

he parked the car where i told him to, and he looked at me with sad eyes, "Well okay then, just please take care of yourself and don't let that jerk ruin your beautiful smile".

I looked at him for a second then i leaned in to kiss his cheek, as i was leaning in Liam moved his head and my lips brushed over his. His warm soft lips touched mine smoothly, i wanted to stay in here forever and keep kissing his lips, but i had to go, i can't let anything happen.

i pulled away and i looked into hs eyes, "Good bye Liam" I stepped outside the car, as i watched Liam drive away. I wonder if i will ever see him again. 

'''''''''''''''''''''

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter, I know it is a little sad but :D 

the next a few chapters will be about Liam and Jessie.

vote and comment if you liked this chapter :) 

Love K