Chapter 25

I walked slowly to the living room, and i sat down. i heard my brothers bedroom door open, i looked up and i saw Lisa by his side. I smiled at them who would have known my bestfriend would be in love with my brother. 

"You okay sweetie?" Lisa said touching my shoulder. I looked up at her while a tear rolls down my cheek, "No Lisa i'm not, but i will be." I got up from my seat took my bag and walked to the door. 

"I am going to pack my stuff at Marks, then go to my parents house for a while until i find a house to live in," 

James jumped from his place, "No Jessie, your staying here with us" saying as he looked at Lisa who was now nodding her head. 

"No James ill be fine, i need sometime by myself." I kissed his cheek, gave Lisa a hug and say bye to them. 

Marks house was only 10 minutes away from my brothers house, so i walked there. I opened the door, and i wanted t cry at all the memories we have had in here. I walked up the stairs to the bedroom, i started packing as much stuff as i could. I took all my clothes, My art work, and i called for a moving truck. 

By the time i was done, everything was ready to leave. I saw my car parked in the garage, Mark must have brought it from "His parents" place, i shrugged at the thought. I gave drove infront of the moving car, letting them know where i was going. I haven't been to my parents house for a few years now, ever since they died. 

i parked infront of the big house, i smiled at it, i really missed being here. I told the guys where to put the stuff and i walked back to the backyard. There i saw Mona, my mom's bestfriend, she was the closest one to my mom, and i haven't seen here for years now. I walked slowly, "hello Mona" and i smiled at her, i really missed her. 

Mona looked back with shocked eyes as she walked to me and gave me a tight hug.

I was finally home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter :D 

Vote/ comment/ and follow if you do :)