Chapter 26

Brendan POV
-
It was time.
The best day of my life.
I'm getting married to the best person ever.
I saw her making her way out the car slowly. She had Megan in her arms. Megan looked So adorably cute!! She had a little sparkly dress on with a Little hair and and shoes to match it.
Wow! Charlie was beautiful! Her long dress following behind her as she walked down the isle. Everyone stood up just as The wedding song started playing. Charlie looks up at me and smiled while she walks down the isle holding Megan in her Arms, Rebekah and Khloe walks behind her. She got to the top and handed Megan to my mum, she then turns round to face me
"Hi Princess  " I whisper in her ear
"Hi Prince" she says back making me shiver down my spine
A/n idk what the person who gets you married says so I will skip to the you may kiss the bride part lol sorryyyy....

*5 mins later*
"Now you may Kiss the Bride! The man says
We both looked at each other and smiled. We then crashed our lips together, her lips were soft and warm. When we kissed it felt like we were kissing for ages, but when we pulled away we saw everyone clapping and cheering. We both walk down the middle of the church and Walk out to the Garden Part of the Church. I wrapped my arms around Charlie and picked her up. I crashed my lips with hers as we walked towards a bench. I slipped my tongue in to her mouth, she does the same and we were off. We were in the Garden for about 30 mins kissing, talking hugging.
"Charlieeeee" I said  trying to hug her tightly but her dress was too puffy
"Yes Brennnnnn" she says back
"I love youuuuuu" I say kissing her on the cheek and entwining our hands together.
"I love you too Bren" Charlie says standing up and leading me back to the Church.
There was a Massave hotel place where me Charlie Megan and our family's will be staying the night. Downstairs in the hotel there was a big room with a Stage, a bar and big dance floor for everyone to dance. There will be a bouncy castle for my little cousin and Megan and a sweetie Cart with lots of Sweets. There is also a table what me and James and My Mum set out yesterday with Our Cake on it. We had a 3 tier cake with a Bride And Groom on it, with also a little girl beside the Figures holding a Basket of Flowers. What's supposed to be little Megan. (There made of icing) The Vamps Came to Set up as they are also performing, they will be singing a few songs then they will just spend the night here, what doesn't bother me. I decided to ask them to come and perform as she never got to meet them at the M&G. She has never met them before and she has no idea they are gonna come to perform. I cannot wait to see her reaction after the tea! The tea starts at 5:00 (I know early)  then we will be Dancing and the kids can do whatever so can the Parents but I would think they would stay beside the bar and Dance floor. Also The Boys (the Vamps) are having tea. They are gonna be in disguise so I wonder if she will notice!?  Tonight will be Awesome I can't wait!

A/n So This Chapter is TBH not the best but the next 2 chapters is gonna be exciting! I can't wait to upload it! :)
++++
Please Please Please Please Please! When you have finished Reading this Chapter + the other chapters Click the Star Button Please! It would mean lots Thanks - Chloe xxx :)