Chapter 7

Charlotte POV
I couldn't believe it!! Brendan Murray My Celebrity Crush Asked Me Out Like WHATTTT!! I thought I was dreaming but nope it was real life! I didn't know if I should tell my Mum or Dad, I could tell my brother as he can Keep Secrets Pretty Good!
We walked through the Entrance to The Vamps Stage! We Were Left Wow! Pit. The Support Acts Were Amazing The Tide, Union J and Conor Maynard. Then it was The Vamps Turn! There was a bang of Lights and they Came rushing on Playing "Wild Heart" then a Mashup. 2 hours later it's finished, it was an amazing experience and I loved it. I don't care that I didn't meet them, I'm just over the moon happy that BRENDAN MURRAY!!! Asked me out!!

"So Did You Have Fun meeting the boys then Charlie, James?
"Yeah is was good" we both said together.
I obviously knew my brother wouldn't say that we didn't meet them cause I was sick but then.

"So When we gonna get the pictures? Mum asks Confused. That's when I froze! I looked at my brother and he looked at me
"Oh no we left them in the room! My brother quickly states
"Oh No, we should turn back and go get them! dad says worriedly
"No No Dad it's fine" I say quickly
"Okay are you sure? we are just happy you got to meet Them! Mum and dad Says Smiling. We end up taking the 11:30 train Back To Aberdeen! As its about 2 hour journey we got back about 2:30! As it stopped quite a lot, I was super tired!

————————————————————1 day Later

I wake Up Feeling Rather Excited! I'm Meeting Up With Brendan Today. I jump out my bed and look through my Hug wardrobe of Clothes, it took my a while to get something but I finally Choose Something. It's White Skinny Jeans With a teal Blue Shirt, with My White Converse what I just got a few weeks ago. I look at the clock 10:24!! I Still need to Go For my Shower, Do my Make-Up and Hair Have breakfast and Walk To Park what's like 5 mins away! I Just have a quick Shower and Put my hair into a Messy Bun before i do my make up. I add Foundation then Concealer then a little bit of blusher and Eye Shadow And Finish off with Some Mascara. My Phone Buzzes its Brendan!

Bren- Hey How's You Charlie? You ready for today! Meet you at the Park in 15 mins! xxxxx :)
Charlie- I'm Fab, Hows You? Just about ready See You Soon Bren :) xxxxxx
Bren- I'm just as good as you ;-) xxxxx
Charlie- hehe xxxxx

I place my phone on my Desk and Pull my hair down, I start Brushing it and I put a cute bow into it, Just as I'm about to switch off my light I hear mum calling Me...
"CHARLIEE BREAKFAST READY!!
"I'm Just Coming Mum! I shout back

I skip DownStairs excitedly to see Chocolate Spread Smothered on Some Toast with Some Strawberry ontop too! (Ooooo Lucky Me I thought) . I Eat It within 2 minutes!
"Where You Off To Today Charlie? Dad Asks Me
"I'm going Shopping with My Friend Rebekah is that ok"?

My brother looks at me suspiciously

"Yeah that's fine Just be back by 5:00 ok? Dad replied with a smile of his face
"Yeah don't worry I'll text you"
"Bye Mum Bye Dad Bye James" I shout as I close the door

I feel the summers breeze hit my face it's a warm breeze what I'm quite happy about. For a few weeks it has been raining but I'm happy it's sunny for mine and Brendans Special Date! I hear someone running up behind me, I thought it was Gonna be Brendan But no it was James.
"James? I say Confused
"Charlie are you Acually going shopping or are you doing something else? He asks me with a worried look on his face
"Um going with Brendan" is that ok I say worriedly
"Yeah it's fine, it's your life I'm not stopping you. Just don't do anything your not ment to ok? he replies
"No Don't Worry! Bye James" I say starting to walk off
"Charlie are you and Brendan Erm Together?? He says
"Um Yes is that ok or is it bad? I say worrying?
"Charlie It's Completely up to you! Khloe is A Youtuber and she goes to all these YouTube things what I don't understand she has met famous People But if you need me just call me ok?
"Thank you James, Please Don't tell mum and dad we are boyfriend and girlfriend! +  don't worry I will! See you soon! I say Walking Away
"You will need to tell them someday but Don't worry I won't tell them, Bye Charlie" he says turning around and running back to our house