Chapter 21

Brendan POV
-
I think we fell asleep on the sofa last night because when I woke there was 2 cups on the table and Charlie was buried into me. I got up slowly trying not to wake up Charlie, I walk to the Kitchen to Check the time. It was 4:30am! It seemed like 7:00 or something, time passes quick. I hear Megan Crying so I quietly walk up the started into her, I mean our warm dark Bedroom. Megan sleeps in a Cot at the end of our bed right now, once she is about 5 or 6 months we will put her in her own bedroom.  I walk over to her crib and I bend down to pick her up.
"Hello Megan" I say softly kissing her head softly
She opens her eyes and gives me a tiny smile. She is super cute

"Brennnn? Where are you? I hear a voice coming from downstairs.
I walk downstairs and into the Kitchen to find Charlie making Megan's Milk.
"Morning Charlieeeee" I say holding on the "e"
"Morning brennnnn" she turns round and does the same holding on the "n"
"Did we sleep on the couch last night? Charlie says kissing me and Megan
"Hrm I think so, I woke up on it. I say chuckling
I hand Megan over to Charlie and I get our breakfast Made. I make some Toast with Butter and Jam on it while Charlie Gives Megan her milk.
"Here's some Toast for the beautiful Princess! I say handing the toast to Charlie
"Thank You Wonderful Prince Charming" she says chuckling kissing me on the cheek.
We gobble our toast up and then I Wash up while Charlie goes and Gets Megan washed and dressed. I finish Cleaning up and I run upstairs looking for Charlie.
"Bren Can you look after Megan while I go for my Shower Please? She says with Puppy eyes! I couldn't resist her Puppy eyes there so cute!
"Yes Princess" I say smiling
She picks up her clothes and walks into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. I play with Megan Until she comes out. 10 mins later Charlie Comes out
"What should we do today Bren? She says Tying up her hair into a Pony tail
"Should we go tell your parents? About you and Cancer? I say looking at the ground!
"I'm yes i think we should! Let just go and get it over with"
"Yes okay" I say trying to stay Strong
I get changed into some Black Skinny Jeans and A jumper. I shove on my Vans (a/n the shoes "vans") and I pick up Megan and walk out to the door. Megan clears away her make up and Ties her hair into a messy Pony tail, grabs her phone and Megan's stuff and walks out. I walk out behind her locking the door. I strap Megan into her Car seat then go in the Front seat. Charlie checks Megan then climbs in beside her shutting the door behind her.
"ready Princess? Got everything" I say strapping myself in.
"Yes Prince, you? She says smiling
"Let's Go! I say starting the Engine and driving off to Charlottes parents House about 30 Minutes away.

A/N- Yes! Brendan can drive he has a car, I can't remember if I mentioned it earlier in the book or not . I have wrote 5 parts of the story today! So I will upload about 1 each day! Thanks for reading lovelies! Thank You ~ Chloe xo:)