Chapter 3

Brendan POV
I was in the middle of singing with The Boys till I heard a bang! It sounded like fans knocking on a door or something. I go outside the Studio and look round and I hear Noises coming from the bathroom...
I knock on the door and a Gorgeous looking Girl is sitting on ground - long Blonde Hair, Bright Blue eyes what's sparkling in the light, she looks about 16 or something.

"Hey I Heard You Slamming The Door, is everything alright?

I ask her leaning towards her with my hand wondering if she Got the concept that I was helping her up? She Pauses For a Moment turns away then turns back to me

"Umm Yeah I Guess so, who Are You?"

she says
Her Smooth soft hand lets go of mine as she Turns Away Again, and throws up, I slouch down beside her putting my arm around her neck and rubbing her shoulder carefully, I keep telling her she will be ok.

"I'm Brendan, Brendan Murray From HomeTown" I say

She looks at me and smiles I smile back. She opens her mouth but nothin comes out, she is either in shock or she will throw up again but she has red cheeks now as she seems to be a little better.
"Erm uh uh.. I love you?

She says to me and hugs me tightly. I hug her tightly back.

"Shall We Stay Here or go back to the studio? I say
I hear footsteps and someone out of breath running towards me. I turn round and see A small boy with short brown hair, leaning against the door trying to catch his breath.

"Charlotte OMG where have you been I Tryed calling you but there was no answer and I thought you saw the Vamps and ran to see them I was worried sick he looks to me and — he stops in mid sentence..

"And who is this I see?

With a smirk on his face.

"I.. I.. I felt sick so I sprinted to the Bathroom and I didn't hear my phone I'm really sorry James, and this is Brendan"she says.
/With a Big Smile plastered Across her face!\

I turn to them and ask them to come into his Studio with me? Her brother Didn't want to but he said he would come back for Charlotte in 30 mins.

"See You Soon Charlotte Bye!

"Bye James" Charlotte Shouts as the door slowly shuts behind him.