Chapter 22

Charlotte POV
-
We arrive at my parents house about 35 minutes later. It was raining outside, it has been for the last 2 or 3 days! I walk out and grab Megan out her Car seat carefully, as she was sleeping! We walk up to the step and we were just about to open the door Until..... My mum beat me to it...
"I saw your car so I decided to open the door for you" mum says smiling
"Thanks Mum!
Me Bren and Mum walk over to the Couch and sits down hand in hand, with Megan beside us.
"Cup of tea anyone? Mum says looking around the corner
"Me—
"YES PLEASE! Bren says interrupting me enthusiastically
"Me too mum please"
"three cups of tea? Okay then
2 mins later mum comes through with a plate of Biscuits and 3 Cups of tea, for Me Bren and Her.
"So Mum, um I need to tell you something"I say worriedly
"Yes what is it Charlie?
I look at Brendan and I see water in his eyes, I start rubbing his hand and I move closer to him to comfort him
"Well Yesterday morning Erin my midwife came into my room and told me-
I felt Brendan shaking
"What's did she tell you Charlie??? Mum say worriedly
"Well When I went to my 2nd scan They found Breast and Heart Cancer inside me, they didn't want to tell me then because they were worried I would get worried! And if I don't get better in 8-10 months I will die! I said tears running down my face.
I turn to Brendan and see him standing up and walking to the bathroom, he would be crying I just know it.
"Omg baby girl! You are strong and i know you can get through this! I understand if you don't but, I'm always here for you and I love you to pieces! Im so happy you have someone like Brendan and Megan to keep you happy! If you need anything tell me and I will get it and I won't stop loving you ever! Mum says as a few tears move slowly down her cheeks.
"Oh mum, I love you to pieces too but I don't wanna die! I say tears running down my cheeks
I stand up and hug her.
"Charlotte you will get through it! Your strong and I know you will be okay!
"Thanks Mum! I love you"
"Love you too, now go find Bren"
I walk upstairs and I find Brendan lying on the bed crying into a teddy—

A/N hehe I cut it off! Your gonna hate me lol! I will do a flashback on the next Part! Hope you like it! Woooo Stay Fab lovelies. ~ Chloe xo:)