Chapter 12

3 weeks Later
My mum and dad has found about me and Bren and they said it's fine! I was so relieved! She knows we had sex and she says we will stick together if I get Pregnant.... I'm getting sick pretty regular now, I get really dizzy at times and I get lots of Stomach Cramps/pains so we are going for a scan today, I'm pretty nervous cause Brendan Isn't gonna be there. Me and Brendan has moved in together but Dean has moved out, Josh is still in but we get along really well!
"Honey are you ready???
Mum shouts as I run downstairs with my bag in one hand and my phone in the other. I walk out to the car feeling quite nervous.
"Are you ready dear?
"Yeah I guess" I say sighing

*15 mins later*
We arrive at the Hospital in 1 piece! And walk in
"We are here for a scan" Mum Says to the receptionist
"Miss Simpson? She says with a smile on her face
"Yes" I reply
"Just go wait over there and your Midwife will call you through! she says While pointing to a dull boring waiting room.
There isn't much people waiting, about 9 to be exact. There is about 4 children here and the rest is Adults.
A Young Girl turns her head round a corner and asks
"Is Charlotte Simpson Here?"
"That's Me" I say slowly getting off my chair and walking over with my mum.
She looks young about 29 or something, quite Skinny, long blond-ish hair, tied up into a messy pony tail.
"So I'm Called Erin And I will be your midwife for the next couple of months" she says to me With a Big smile on her face.
"So let's get scanning shall we?
"Um yeah ok then" I say .....
I had no idea what to do?! I lifted up my t-shirt so she could put this scanner on my Stomach. It tickled but on the screen I could see a baby!
"I'm Not gonna say if it's a girl or a boy cause I'm not 100% sure but the next time your due your scan in about 5-6 weeks we can see okay?
"Oh yeah that's fine I say"
I pull back down my t-shirt and sit up. Me and my mum and Erin (my midwife) walk to the reception.
"Can We Get a Appointment for a scan in 5-6 weeks for Charlotte Simpson?
"Um Yes About the 23rd of May? Says the receptionist
"Yes that's fine" I say
"See You Again soon Charlotte" says Erin Waving Goodbye
"Thanks and bye I say"

The A/N SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! I haven't updated the book in like 5 days or something I don't Acually know. I've been busy with homework and stuff so yeah. I will try to update ASAP!!!!
Thanks Lovelies
~ Chloe :) xo