Chapter 14// Part 2

Charlotte POV
-
Its now my 5th or 6th hour  in labour and I'm exhausted! I just wanna go home lie in my warm soft comfy bed now the hard cold Stupid Hospital bed!
"BRENNN!!!!! I literally Scream at the top of my lungs!!! Grabbing onto his arm!
"What is it Charlie!? WHATS WRONG!!!  He says shouting at me!
"Bren help the baby is coming!!!
I couldn't help but push!
"ARGHHHHH! I shout
"Baby calm we need the doctors in! I don't know anything about this kind of stuff!!
"GO GET THE DOCTORS GO GET SOMETHING PLEASE BREN!!!! I shout screaming Tears running down my sweaty face!
Doctors come flooding In to the room
"Right okay Charlotte Push in 3..2..1... Pushhh!!! Ellie says Holding my legs apart
"Arghh! I shout! While Brendan rubs my hand smoothly and kissing my head encouraging me!
"Right okay 3 more times then that should be it.  3..2..1 push!?
I push with all the strength I have!
Again 3...2...1 go!
"BRENNN I cry! Ughhhh!
"Shhh your doing so well baby! I'm so proud! Brendan smiles at me kissing my head softly!
"Last Push then your baby will be born ok? 3..2..1 BIG PUSH, with all the strength you have ok?
"Arhhhhh! I scream!
I flop onto the bed like some kind of mad women! Then I look down to see Bren cutting the Umbilical-cord. "Congratulations! You have had a Baby Girl!" Ellie Handing me my Baby Wrapped in A soft fluffy towel!
So Have You thought of a Name Yet?
"Megan Wood Murray! I say with a sigh of relief.
"She's a Cutie" One of the Doctors say
"Thank You" I reply not taking me eyes off Megan.
"Omg Charlie you had a baby! I hear James and Mum say running into The room!
"Yes yes I did! I say smiling
I give Brendan Megan for him to hold as mum and James takes pictures!
"She's beautiful, she is like a replica to you Charlie! Brendan says Looking me then looking back down at Megan
"Awh Bren u cutie" I say smiling
Brendan hands mum Megan,
"She is gorgeous! I'm so proud of you Charlotte! Mum then hands Megan to James as had phone ran. She walks out of the room..
"Charlotte I'm Acually really Proud! You have a boyfriend, you have a baby! Now you have a family now. I will miss you staying with us now, a tear running down his face! As he hands Megan back to me. I place her in her Crib.
"Awh James you have Khloe and you will have a family one day! I will come and visit you and you can come to visit us! I love You James! Don't Ever Change i say.
"I love you too Charlie, I gotta go I'm going on a date with Khloe! Congratulations Charlotte Bye!
"Bye James I say as he walks out the room.
Mum comes back In the room
"Charlie will you be okay? I need to go for a meeting about my new Job application is that ok?
"Yes it's fine I have Bren, Bye Mum!
"Bye Charlie love you" she days walking out of the room
"Love you too... I say smiling

A/n ok TBH this chapter isn't very good! It's not the best but yeah! I have an idea what I'm gonna do to end this book! But it's a while yet till its gonna happen! So Yeahhh.
+ Thanks For 50 reads!! ~ Chloe :) xo

P.S go follow my friend Kalina kalina_xxx i love her lots! + she loves the boys too!