Chapter 9

(Smut Warning! Please Don't Read this Chapter of you are not comfortable with this stuff thanks! ;) )

Charlotte POV
The Movie Finishes and the Credits Roll down the Screen! I turn to Brendan To see him already looking at me,
"So what do you wanna do now then Brendan?
"I Have a few Ideas" he replies smirking
Making Me Blush, I knew what was coming.... I know I shouldn't be doing this at 17 and so quickly we only met 1 day ago then again I have met him about 3 times before, but he is the one I want to be with forever and I love him! He kissed Me Slowly At First, as soon as his Lips hit mine we were off... I felt his arms around my legs and my back, then all of a sudden I was getting carried into his room. Each few seconds I would hear him groan softly and I would feel his tongue Run over my bottom lip. I felt Hands fiddling with the Hem of my shirt, I put my arms around his waist and start playing with his collar and the hems of his T-shirt. I pull him closer to my body as I feel his hand run down my back, I run my hands down the back of his T-shirt and I lifted it up slightly.. "Shall I Take It off Charlie? I hear him whisper in My ear. I nod my head in response and he slowly takes off his T-Shirt. I Run my hands Across his chest not taking my eyes off his the whole time. He looks in my eyes and bit his lip and looks at my completely covered body, "shall I take mine off Bren? I ask him He nods enthusiastically and I slowly undo the buttons of my shirt, and I take it off. "Your Gorgeous" he tells me looking at my body. He Pulls me in for another kiss and that was it... Lips Together... Skin touching skin and Hands roaming wherever they want . By the time we reached the bed we were both just left the in our underwear , he hovered about 5cm above me then started kissing me softly, his warm lips biting my lips once in a while. He Wanted this to stay between us, and only us! I felt Warm hands round my back Trying to Unclasp My Bra... After a few attempts he finally Unclasped it and pulled it off my chest. I saw his eyes moving up and down my body wanting to remember everything. I ran my hands down to the waistband of his boxers, "Can I? I ask him nervously "Of corse babe" he Whispers. He starts kissing me again as I slowly pull them down. The Only thing separating us now was my Underwear, I felt his hands around the band of them "may I? He asks I nod slightly and I feel the material slowly move down my legs. His hands move back up my thighs leaving momental marks on the way. I crashed with his smooth soft lips again. We both let out a soft moan a few times. I couldn't believe What I was doing! But he was the one I love, I wanted to come This far with someone I love so much! Brendan... I say softly "yeah Charlie?" I.. I love you Bren, I didn't think this was the right moment to say it in until That moment I felt him enter me.. Slowly...
"Tell me if this hurts  Charlie" i hear him whisper in my ear as he moves slowly. I bite my lip trying not to let out the moans trying to escape. I would hear him moan ever few minutes as he moves faster. Still kissing me passionately. "Bren... I.. I'm close" I whisper to him. "So am I Baby"
He kept going till my back arched off the bed, and he was breathing heavily. I caught my breath quicker then he did,I looked at him tiredly. "
Did I do well baby? I didn't hurt you did I? He asks me nervously lying beside me and taking my hand.
"No Bren you were incredible! I love You! "I love you to baby" he replies with a smile on his face. I lie on his chest listening to his heartbeat, as I fall asleep with him..

A/n - so this was my first time writing smut.. I got a few ideas from past books I've read.. So yeah. It's not the best but I hope you enjoy the next few chapters... It's gonna be exiting --- Chloe :) x