Chapter 14/// Part 1

*5 months later*
Charlotte POV-
I'm 8 months pregnant now and I just want this Baby out of me!!!
"Bren Have you packed a emergency bag?
"Yes Charlie its beside the door"
"Okay" I say standing up walking over to him and kissing him gently
I walk upstairs to get changed and I feel a wave of pain crash over me. I clench onto the stairs.
"BRENNNN" I shout
"What's Wrong baby? Bren Shouted up the stairs
"Bren my waters broke!!!!!! I shout biting my lip trying not to scream
"HAHAHA! Very Funny Charlie" he says laughing sarcastically
"Bren I'm not joking my waters Acually Broke!!! I shout holding onto my bump
"Omg right ok, take deep Breathes okay? He kisses me on my lips trying to make me stay calm...He Picked me up and we walk over to the door me, in agony.. He quickly ran back into get out phones and the Emergency bag with snacks inside, ran out and locked the door.
We finally got into the car and drove off,
"AHHHHHHHHH! Bren Help Please I can't do this anymore.
"I know I Know please just keep calm!
"YOU DONT BLOODY KNOW!!!!! Boys are lucky they don't need to go through this stuff. I shout at him!
"Okay okay Breathe in and out in and out! here squeeze my hand when you feel the pain come.
"Brendan Please I'm in so much agony Drive faster!!!!
We get to the hospital and we trudge in slowly I keep hold of my bump.
"Um My Girlfriend is in labour?!!! Brendan says worriedly
"Okay! can we get a wheelchair please?!
Shouts the receptionist looking around.
A Lady comes over with a wheelchair and helps me to sit  down, while Bren fill in papers.
I get wheeled off to ward 4, I hear Brendan running after me trying to catch up. When get got into the room I slowly lie down on the bed I try hiding the agony what I'm in. The Doctor Gave me some Gas and Air.
"We will be back in about 30 mins, if you need anything just press this button" the doctor said pointing to a red button.
She left then room and It was left with me and Bren.
"Charlotte Your doing great! I love you no matter what! Ok? He says kissing me gently but soon backing away as I let out a scream clenching the Bed.
"I-I-Ilove you too" I say trying to hide the wave of pain come over me...
"Dean, Cian, Josh, Ryan and Dayl came into the room.
"Hey Bren Hey Charlotte How you doing? Dayl Asked
"How do you think I'm doing???? I'm in agony here!
"Here Breathe in and Out" Cian Tells me
"Yes I know I KNOWWW ahhhhh! I scream squeezing Brendans Hand!
"Arghhhhh My Hand! Brendan Shouts!
"Babe I'm so sorry! I kiss his hand
"It's fine it's fine Charlie!
The Boys All Left to go to a Rehearsal for "The Vamps Tour!" I really wanted to go but I have more important things to do than go to a concert.
"Charlie? I hear mums voice!
"Mum? I say
"Omg I got a phone call saying that you were in hospital and I was worried sick Oh my gosh are you okay??? She says Panicking
"Mum don't worry I'm fine, just very very sore! I say trying to hide the pain
"Where's Dad and James? I say looking round the room
"Umm well we both had a argument and he moved out with James, James still comes to see my every 2 days since he is a mummy's boy but dad doesn't want anything to do with Us anymore.
Tears Started running down my cheeks, but-but-but I'm in the middle of a hard time! So he couldn't be bothered-
"Arghhhhh Mum Bren! I think. I think!
I couldn't speak at all!!
"What What's Wrong Baby Girl?!? Mum asked shouting at me?!??
I just haven enough energy to press the Red button and soon enough Doctors come flooding into the room.
My Midwife 'Erin' comes upto me,
"Right Okay I'm gonna first need to give you a needle to make things alittle less sore during the birth ok?
"Yes ok but please I want this Bloody baby out of me please!!!!
"Ok we need to wait Atleast 2 hours to let it fully work ok? Erin says smiling at me
"Fine I just hope it's a quick 2 hours!! I say!
"Don't Worry Charlie Everything will be ok! Brendan says
"Yeah think positive dear! Mum says Giving me a big bear hug!
Mum leaves the room After saying 'Good Luck' and Call me strait after the birth! I wanna be the first to see the baby! Oh mum I thought!