Chapter 1

Charlotte  POV -
Today I'm Going On the Train to Glasgow To Meet The Vamps!
--
First I Should  Introduce Myself
I'm Called Charlotte and I'm 17 I have a brother Called James he is 18  and I'm from Aberdeen Scotland! I am a Part Time Worker at our local  Music Store.  My Brother Is a big fan of  The Vamps and HomeTown! My Nick-Name is Charlie (by my Mum, Dad, Brother and  Friends)
-
So Me And My Brother, Mum and Dad are all going to See The Vamps on their World Tour! I decided To Buy "Meet and Greet" So I could meet them! It sounds so Weird  but I'm Actually super nervous! I have Never Met Any Famous  People But Today is the day I meet My idols!

"Charlie!?! Charlie ! CHARLIEE!! My mum shouts as "SomeBody To You" is Blaring through My Ear Phones.

"What Are You Gonna Say To the boys when you meet them? We are gonna be there in about 20 minutes!!!

"I Will Say To Brad I love Him...

"and I will Go Hang out with Con Tris and James! -James Shouts interrupting me.

"James Great Idea! Remember When you are finished Meeting them Phone Me and we can meet up!

"Ok Don't worry I will!"

*We Have arrived at Glasgow Station, Please Get Your Belonging and Make Your Way Out, Thank You*

We Start Making Our Way Out of the station, our Dad is Humming To "Can We Dance" Mum Is trying To Contain the Excitement that she gets to see them Live! (I don't even know why she is excited cause she hardly listens to them! But she has a crush on James McVey) My Brother Texting His Girlfriend "Khloe". I lean over Trying To see what he is Saying To her, I catch a glimpse of the messages.

Khloe- Are You Exited Babe?xxxxx
James- yes babe! I'm gonna get you a video message from Con! xxxxxx
Khloe-Ooooo I love you loads James xxxxxxxx
James- love you loads too! xxxxx :)

They are A cute couple even tho Khloe is the slightest but Taller. James Met Her at School as She moved to his school. For 2 months he has a crush on her but she liked him too, he asked her out and she said yes! We both have loads in common! Music, Boybands, Shopping. She is beautiful with luscious Long Brown Hair, bright blue eyes what shine in the sun, skinny tanned legs and arms! Khloe is like a Dream model!