"What the-" I was cut off by someone putting their hand over my mouth, and then I felt my body going limp, and my vision darkened.

"I will get him" was all I heard before I fully went under.

*time skip*

*Allison's POV*

"So you did what? Kidnapped her?" My aunt Kate joked as she laughed about what I just told her.

When I didn't say anything she looked up at me, all signs of amusement gone from her face. "You didn't" she said with a sigh, I nodded at her.

"Oh god" she groaned as she covered her face with her hand.

"But there's one thing I feel like I should mention" I said quickly, she didn't look up at me, so I continued "She's a werewolf"

When those three words left my mouth, Kate's attention was immediately back on me, her head snapping up quickly to look me in the eye. "A werewolf you say?" She smirked and I nodded.

"Well, bring her in! Please!" She smiled at me, I smiled slightly too, happy that she might go along with my plan.

*Julianna's POV*

When I woke up, I was in a dark room, but I could just make out the table and the chair a little bit in front of me. I looked around a little more, eventually realising that I was strapped up to like a metal fence thing, my arms spread out either side of me. (Basically, how Derek was when Allison first found out)

I heard muffled talking on the other side of the door, but I didn't call out, in fear that it would alert them and then they'd kill me.

The door eventually slid open, revealing light and I quickly shut my eyes, as I had adapted to the dark already.

Slowly I opened my eyes when I heard footsteps drawing ever closer to me, I looked up to see Allison? and some woman I feel like I recognise.

"All- Allison? What are you-?" I was cut off by a hand closing over my mouth, I looked down and followed the arm to the woman, staring up at me, amusement sparkling in her eyes.

"Don't talk sweetie, not until we say you can, okay?" She said, I nodded, not wanting to test her. "Such a good girl" she tutted as he stroked my cheek with the back of her hand.

I bit my lip to stop from saying anything and that's when she said something I thought I would never hear in my life.

"Go ahead Allison, torture her"

I looked over at Allison and she had an evil smirk on her face, but her eyes gave away that she didn't want to do it.

"Allison please, I- I don't know why you're doing this, but you know that you don't have to!"

Luckily the woman had gone at this point, "Yes I do, if I don't- If I don't then I'll never be as good as my Aunt Kate" she said as she looked up at me.

"Allison plea-" I was cut off by my own screams as volts of electricity ran through my body.

"PLEASE!" I screamed, as I couldn't take it anymore, I watched through hooded eyes as she turned a knob (Don't start) and the electricity stopped.

"I will get him" she snarled at me as she walked up to me, "Get- get who?" I asked as I tried to keep calm and get my breath back. "I will get Scott, we're meant to be together" she said as she slapped me.

"Wow Allison, I leave you alone for five minutes, and she's already begging for her life. I'm proud of you" the woman, I'm guessing she's Kate, walked back in and took note of me, tired and nearly wolfed out (I don't know what way to say it)

Allison opened her mouth to speak when there was a loud crash upstairs, followed by the sound of heavy footsteps on stairs and eventually coming to the door.

The door was shut again, so I didn't know if I was still in danger, or if it was someone coming to rescue me.

When the door slid open and Scott was there, I knew I'd be safe within a matter of minutes.

I tried to keep my eyes open for as long as possible, but I could only watch Scott beat Kate before my eyes slowly slid shut.

*time skip*

When I came to, I heard muffled voices and my head was pounding, it felt like my brain was trying to smash through my skull.

I slowly opened my eyes, not even attempting to move yet, "Hey, you're awake, thank god" Scott said as I looked around me.

It took me a minute but eventually I figured out that I was laid on the dining table in Mama McCall's house.

"Hey" I whispered, "Can I sit up?" I asked, Scott was about to say something when a voice cut him off.

"Honey, I don't think that'd be wise, not just yet. You're not healing very well, so I'd just rest a few more minutes" Mama McCall said as he walked up beside me and moved some hair from my face.

"Thanks Mama McCall" I joked weakly, she laughed and said "Anytime sweetie" before placing a kiss on my forehead and walking off again, leaving me and Scott alone.

"Thank you Scott" I whispered as I turned my head to look at him, "No problem baby, I'll always be there to save you" he whispered as he held both my hands in his.

"And I just wanted to say, I would never leave you for Allison baby, I love you okay? I don't love Allison, I love you so much"

"I know, and I love you too Scott"

I didn't wanna spoil the end, so I left it at that. mysticalhorse_R5girl this is your personal, I hope it's acceptable, if not I'll rewrite it for you.

So. HELLO!!!*waves* what's up? What have I missed, any BIG news, any EXCITING news? Tell me, I need more gossip;-)

I love you all, have a nice Sunday, and I'll see you later, byeeee*waves* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx