Hears his friends talking about you

Scott: *Scott's POV*
"No, leave her alone, she wants Scott, not you Lydia" Stiles said as he stopped Lydia from going to see you. "What's going on guys?" I asked as I walked in through (Y/N)'s front door, "(Y/N) just found out that her (dog/cat/bunny wabbit/ fishy wishy) died" Lydia explained, "Oh god, she loved that thing to death" I said as I ran upstairs to her room to try and comfort her.

Stiles: *Stiles' POV* "She's so beautiful, I don't know how she does her hair by herself, but I'm so jealous" Lydia said, "I know, (Y/N)'s hair and makeup are to die for, so amazing" Allison gushed as she thought about it. "So, if you wanna know how my girlfriend does her hair, why don't you ask me?" I smiled as I turned the corner to face both girls. "What?" Allison asked as she looked at me, "Well, I style her hair for her" I said proudly as the two of them stood there gobsmacked.

Peter: *Peters POV* "No way in hell is she going to do it, not on my watch. Peter won't allow it and neither will I" Scott said, I carried on walking down the stairs and walked over to the table the whole pack were surrounding as I asked "Who will not do what?" Derek was the only one to look up at me and answer, "(Y/N) will not play bait while we sneak up on the Alpha pack" he explained. "Who's idiotic idea was that?!" I yelled, "No way in hell will I ever let (Y/N) do that!" I carried on.

Derek: *Derek's POV* "She's so hot, hell if I had the chance, I'd hit it" I heard Isaac say to Stiles, "Who?" Scott asked, sneaking a look, I saw that he'd just stepped into the loft, "(Y/N)" Isaac smirked.

Stepping into their view, I let out a growl as I looked at Isaac, "Oh shit" Isaac whispered as he spotted me. "You won't 'hit it' and you'll never get the chance because she's mine. Do you understand?" I growled at them all as the weakly nodded.

Isaac: *Isaac's POV* "Did you see what (Y/N) was wearing today?" Allison said as soon as she had dragged Lydia around the corner, unbeknownst to her, I was just around the corner listening to them. "No, why? Did she look good?" Lydia asked, "She's wearing one of Isaac's scarfs!" Allison whisper yelled, "Allison, so what?" I heard Lydia say.

"So what? How the hell did she get with Isaac, it's meant to be me and him, not her and him" Allison said, I'd heard enough. I turned the corner and said "Listen Allison, we might have been a thing, if you'd chosen me. But now I'm with (Y/N), I love her with all my heart, and nothing you do or say will make me change my mind"

Liam: *Liam's POV* "have you seen the selfies (Y/N) posted of her and Liam yesterday?" I listened to Kira's and Scott's conversation. "No, why? Should I have?" He asked, I could hear his protective brother voice coming out.

"Yes! Well I mean, they're so adorable together! It's unbelievable how cute they are. They're one of my favourite and cutest ships" Kira said which made me smile.

"I hear the words, but I don't understand what you're saying" Scott said, half sarcastic half serious. "I love the idea of those two together, and they're one of my favourite and cutest couples!" Kira explained.

Parrish: *Parrish's POV* Just as I was about to walk out of the staff room, I stopped upon hearing my name as well as (Y/N)'s.

"Hey, did you hear Parrish has got a new bird on the go?" I heard Deputy Diaz say, "So what, Diaz, and 'his new bird' has a name, it's (Y/N)" Deputy Clarke said.

"Ohhh look at you, are you jealous?" Diaz said, God he's a dick. "Of course I'm not you imbecile! Deputy Parrish can date whoever he likes, and it's none of our business!" Clarke said.

That's when I decided to walk out, silencing the conversation, I sent a thankful look to Clarke and she simply smiled in return before going back to her work.

Theo: *Theo's POV* "Theo seems to have found a distraction" I stopped in my tracks and began listening to what Tracey was saying.

"So what? He's strong, he'll still be able to focus, just because you're jealous Tracey" Corey said somewhat fast.

"Oh come on. Donovan, don't tell me you're not at least a little worried about the plan" I heard a dry chuckle, "I am a little, but I'm sure the plan will go fine"

Brett: *Brett's POV* I had just gone to fill up my water bottle when I stopped around the corner from the pack as I heard them talking.

"I thought Brett was gay?" I smirked as Stiles asked that, "Why Stiles? Are you interested in him?" Scott teased, referring to the 'Danny' situation we all got told about.

"Well, he's Bi, so don't worry Stiles, you still got half a shot" Lydia said, "He's also dating your little sister" Stiles said quickly.

"I know" I could almost hear the smile in Lydia's voice, causing my own smile to erupt on my face.

Aiden: *Aidens POV* "Ethan! You've been watching your brother, has he been getting close with this '(Y/N)' girl lately?" Deucalion asked my brother as he thought I was out of ear shot even with wolf hearing.

"Yes, he has" Ethan answered shortly, "Do you believe her to be a threat to our plan as Kali does?" Deucalion asked again, making me worry about what Ethan would say.

I held my breath to calm my heartbeat as I awaited Ethan's answer, he growled before saying "No, definitely not"

"Good. See Kali, not everyone can cause a threat"

Hey my lil penguins, so I FINALLY FINISHED THIS PREFERENCE. BE PROUD OF ME😂😂 I'm joking, but yayayaaa I finished it!! Woooo.

The birthday imagine will be up soon hopefully, and I might do some requests today cause I'm all alone in the house on my birthday:-(

I love you all my lil penguins, I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx