Kidnapped (JenniferxStiles)

.-. Wait- Jennifer was the name of that teacher right? Or am I imagining things? mcallet this is your personal, hope you like it love, if not I'll rewrite it for ya:-) love all you little penguins xx 

"Wait, what?" The Sheriff asked Jordan, "I said, Jennifer has been missing for 48 hours, possibly kidnapped. She hasn't been to school, nobody's seen her since Saturday night, and she hasn't contacted anyone" Jordan repeated, trying to make it clearer for the Sheriff "We better get Scott"

*ten minutes later*

"I'm here. Why do you need me?" Scott asked as he came running through the door to the Sheriffs office, "We need you to try and catch a scent" Sheriff said sadly, wishing he didn't have to say this. "Who's scent?" Scott asked as Stiles came barging in as well. "Jennifer"

"What? I thoug- thought she was just at home" Stiles said, "I'm sorry Stiles, but she's not" Sheriff Stilinski said as he looked at his son, just wishing that he didn't have to drag him and his friends into this, but there was no other choice, without a lead, or a witness, the police had nothing. It's all down to Scott and the rest of the pack to find her.

"Stiles, you mind waiting outside for a second, while I talk to Scott?" Sheriff asked and Stiles nodded slowly, before letting Jordan guide him out the door, closing it behind him. "Scott, I- I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I had to drag you into this. I- you should be concentrating on school, but here you are helping me. I-" Scott cut off Sheriffs rambling.

"It's okay. Stiles is way, way more important than school. I don't want him going crazy again, I'll find her as quickly as I can. I better go start now actually" Scott said as he backed away towards the door and the Sheriff nodded at him, as if to give him permission to leave.

"Okay, c'mon Stiles, I'm gonna need your help with this one"Scott said as he and Stiles walked out of the Sheriffs station towards the Jeep. "We- We'll find her, won't we?" Stiles asked seriously as he looked at Scott, the small amount of hope in his body was already fading, he couldn't lose you, but what if you just left because you didn't want to be with him any more?

*time skip*

"Okay, I'm gonna need anything that has her scent" Scott said as they stood outside of Jennifer's house along with Isaac, Stiles, Malia and surprisingly Derek. "Derek? I didn't think you'd wanna help" Stiles said when he spotted the sour wolf standing there, "Yeah well, Jennifer's the only one out of all of you who doesn't annoy me" was Dereks answer.

"Aha" Stiles chuckled before taking his keys out of his pocket and trying to find the key to the house, "Uhhhhh" he said as he looked through all of them, although they were blurry because of the tears threatening to spill out. "Thank god her parents aren't home" Stiles muttered under his breath as he found the key and placed it in the lock, quickly unlocking the door and running up the stairs, straight into Jennifer's bedroom.

The werewolves, and werecoyote stayed outside, waiting for Stiles to return, not wanting to rummage through her stuff, and also wanting to give Stiles a little time alone to wrap his head around it. "C'mon c'mon" Stiles said as he looked around her room, trying to find anything that would have a strong scent. "AHA" He smiled as his eyes fell upon your pillow, and also your favourite 'blanky' as you called it, you would have it with you whenever you could.

"Okay, um this ought to do it" Stiles announced as he walked out of the house, with a selection of pillows and a top, each of the wolves, and coyote took an item and sniffed before they all looked at each other, nodding in agreement. They've all caught the scent.

"What? What is it?" Stiles asked worriedly, looking between them all, slowly they all looked at him and smiled slightly, trying to ease his nerves. "Stiles, we caught the scent. We can find her" Scott laughed slightly which made Stiles' face brighter, "Serious?" he asked, not letting his hopes get up just yet, "Serious" Malia smiled at him.

*time skip*

"STILES!" Scott yelled as he watched his best friend get knocked out by a werewolf, "GO! Get Jennifer, I've got him!" Derek yelled as he picked up the unconscious teenager. Ooooo, Sterek is alive! Scott thought to himself as he turned around in search of Jennifer.

"Jennifer? Hello? Jennifer?!" Scott yelled as he ran down every single corridor he could find, opening every door, and kicking open every locked door he saw, but still no sign of her. He was beginning to lose hope, until he saw a big door at the end of the corridor, slowly he walked towards it, very cautious because so far nothing had happened to him. 

As he reached the door he slowly opened it and when nothing happened he flung it open completely and saw Jennifer, strapped to a chair, completely unconscious. "Oh god. Jennifer!" Scott said, stepping into the room, only to be stopped by an invisible force, he looked down upon stepping back. Mountain ash.

"What's going on?" Isaac asked as he ran up behind Scott, "Jennifer?!" He yelled when he saw what was in the room. "Why are we just standing here?! We should be he-" Isaac was cut off by Scott's voice, "Mountain Ash" He calmly said. "Is Stiles still out?" He asked and Isaac nodded, looking down, "Then we'll have to get someone else"

*time skip*

"Scott? Isaac?" The wolves heard the Sheriff call out as he walked through the corridors, "Over here" Scott yelled as he looked out for the Sheriff, "What- Jennifer?" the Sheriff said once he reached the two wolves standing by the door. "Is it safe to go in?" He asked them, "Probably, we can't go in to check" Isaac said, "Mountain ash?" "Mountain ash" Scott replied sadly.

"Okay, c'mon Jennifer, it's time to get you home, or to a hospital at least" Sheriff said as he quickly cut the ropes and then gently picked her up, "Lets get her out of here. Now" Sheriff said before they all ran out, picking up Stiles along the way, who was beginning to wake up again.

*time skip*

"C'mon Jen, baby please, you have to wake up, for me, please" Stiles said as he sat by Jennifer's bed in the hospital, the doctors said she should wake up in two-three days time.

"Baby, it's been two days, please I need you to wake up now" Stiles said again, this time gently squeezing her hand, he sat there for three minutes, just looking at her peaceful face, he stood up and leaned down slightly to kiss her forehead, as he did yesterday before he left, only this time, he felt her hand squeeze his before he let go.

"Jennifer?" Stiles asked happily as he glanced down at their hands, before looking back up at her face, her eyelids fluttered before opening, she blinked multiple times, trying to adjust to the bright light above her. A few seconds later her eyes eventually adjusted, and then she looked up at the boy who had bags under his eyes, "Stiles?" she whispered, "Jennifer, baby it's me. I'm so glad you're awake. I love you so so much" He said as he caressed her cheek, a small smile on his face as he looked at her, making a small smile appear on her face when she heard those words.

"Stiles, I love you too"