First Date (MadixStiles)

"Oh my god I'm so nervous" I whispered as I watched my sister Lydia look through my closet for something for me to wear.

"Look Madi, you will be fine. Stiles really likes you, and I know you really like him. You'll go out, you'll have a lot of fun, and you'll go on another date" Lydia said as she studied one of my dresses.

"Try this one on" She smiled as she handed me a dress, I sighed as I took a hold of the hanger and then hung it on my mirror as I took off my top and shorts to put on the dress.

I turned around to look at Lydia and when she saw me she gasped, "Oh my god, you look so beautiful!" She whispered as she ran over to me and hugged me.

"My little sister, going on her first date, I can't believe it. Just, don't have too much fun okay?" She giggled as she stepped back to look at me.

*time skip*

*diiiiing doooong* the doorbell went off, signalling that Stiles was here. I got up from my spot on the window sill to walk over to the door, grabbing my phone along the way.

I opened the door to find a very handsome looking Stiles Stilinski standing there looking nervous as hell.

"Hey" I giggled slightly as I watched him look me up and down, his mouth open slightly.

"I like your hair, it looks nice curly" He said, rather than saying 'hi' back.

"Thanks, you're looking good tonight" I smiled at him, he blushed slightly before chuckling nervously "thanks" he mumbled.

"You ready to go?" He asked me as he extended his arm put towards me. I smiled again, about to place my hand in the crook of his elbow before Lydia spoke up from behind us.

"Hey, at least say goodbye to your amazing sister!" She said, I turned around and she immediately pulled me in for a hug, careful not to ruin my hair or make-up.

"Thank you Lydia" I whispered as she let me go, "Go have fun" she smiled at me as she placed a gentle kiss on my cheek before turning me around and pushing me slightly towards Stiles.

*time skip because Idk what to write here, sorry penguins*

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going now?" I asked again as I looked over at Stiles, we had been driving for ten minutes and Stiles still had yet to tell me where we were heading.

"It's a surprise, besides, we're here" he said as he pulled up and parked next to the fair (Or carnival if you wish, Idk I've never been to a carnival, Idk if its the same or different.... So Imma just write it as a fair)

"OH MY GOD!" I squealed, "So I'm taking that as a 'Thank you so much Stiles, I love the fair'" Stiles said jokingly serious.

"Thank you for bringing me Stiles" I smiled as I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Anything for you Madi" he said as we got out of the jeep, Stiles confidently took my hand in his, which turned out to be the only thing holding me back from running to the fair.

"Hey let's go all the way round, and go on the cyclone last, so we have time to gear ourselves up" Stiles suggested and I nodded immediately.

"Awhhh look at this lil fishy" I cooed as I walked over to the darts game and looked at the goldfish you can win.

"I'll win you it" Stiles said confidently. After four attempts at scoring enough points, finally success was achieved by Stiles.

"M'lady" he chuckled as he handed me the bag with the fishy I was looking at earlier in it. "Thank you" I giggled inspecting the fishy closely.

After a wonderful night, we gave the fishy and the teddies to the person watching the ride as we got onto the cyclone.

"Scared?" Stiles asked as he looked over at me once we were strapped in. "Not at all" I smiled, "Are you?" I asked seriously. "We'll look after each other right?" He asked rather than answering me.

"Always" I smiled as I squeezed his hand reassuringly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for coming with me tonight, I had a lot of fun" Stiles smiled as he walked me up to the front door.

"Thank you for asking me, I had fun too" I smiled as I looked down at my fishy and two teddies.

"Well, goodnight Stiles" I said before I kissed his cheek and opened the door. "Goodnight Madi" he whispered as I waved before shutting the door.

"So how was it?" Lydia asked as she walked down the stairs, "Amazing" I smiled widely.

I SUCK AT ENDINGS I SWEAR TO GOD. I have like one more request and I'm really proud of myself cause I'm on top of my assignments too, I've really turned myself around:-). *proud face*

madi136 this is your personal, sorry it's taken so long but I did lose track of everything and I apologize for that.

ALSO BEFORE I FORGET, THE IDEA FOR THE DATE, THE CARNIVAL/FAIR THING THE IDEA WAS GIVEN TO ME BY mysticalhorse_R5girl SO THANK YOU FOR THAT:-)

Love you all my lil penguins 🐧🐧🐧 see ya later xxxxxx