Vampire (AmberxScott)

LIL BIT EXPLICIT. ONLY ONE WORD THOUGH.

"Okay Stiles! We'll watch Star Wars. Can you leave now?" Scott said, exasperated by the boy who wouldn't get out the door. I watched from the living room, silently giggling, "AMBER! Please watch it" Stiles yelled as Scott pushed him out, "WE WILL I PROMISE!" I yelled just as Scott shut the door and then locked it.

"Sorry about him" Scott laughed slightly as he sat down on the couch next to me, "It's fine" I smiled as I cuddled up into his side, his arm immediately wrapping around my waist. "So... What film do you wanna watch?" he asked, slightly squeezing my side. "Star Wars" I giggled, "WHAt?" He asked as he put his head back and stared at the ceiling.

"We only have to watch one if you want. They're really long" I smiled and he glanced back down at me before sighing and nodding, "Okay" he whispered before getting up and sorting it out.

*one hour later*

There was a loud banging outside, and me and Scott looked at each other before shrugging and going back to the film. It sounded again and this time the front door flung open. "What the f-" Scott was cut off by three tall heavy built guys.

"GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND RIGHT NOW!" One of them yelled at us both, I immediately dropped to the floor, not really in the mood to be stabbed, when Scott didn't comply another of the trio yelled out "DO AS WE SAY!" "How about no" Scott replied as he wolfed out, slightly shocking the trio before two of them wolfed out as well, while the one with the knife was obviously only human.

While Scott was fighting with the two were-wolves, the one with the knife was sneaking up behind him, getting ready to stab Scott when I quickly jumped up and jumped in front of Scott, getting the full slash across my stomach. My small cry of pain must have had some effect on Scott because a minute later he was throwing them all out the door onto the driveway before slamming the door shut.

"Oh my god, Amber, are you alright?!" Scott gushed as he ran over to me and only barely stopped by my side. "I'm fine. I'm okay. It's all good" I smiled, trying to at least attempt to calm him down before he drove me to the hospital, when I wont have a cut.

"No! Amber, let me see your side baby, you just got stabbed" he said as he looked into my eyes and I shook my head no. His hands flew to the hem of my shirt, and I kept my grip around my waist tight, keeping my shirt held down. He sighed before easily loosening my grip and lifting my shirt up so he can see my stomach.

"W- What are you?" He asked me as he looked from my cut-free stomach, back up into my eyes, "I'm a Vampire... I have been for two years" I whisper, afraid of what his reaction will be. He'll probably break up with me, I mean who would wanna date a Vamp anyway?? The thoughts ran through my heads as I looked down at the ground.

"Amber" he whispered softly as he lifted my head, so I was looking into his eyes again, "I'm not gonna break up with you. I think it's pretty bad ass that you're a Vampire, I'm just, a little hurt that you didn't tell me before" he said and I nodded.

"I wanted to tell you, I literally just couldn't think of a single way to fit this into a conversation, 'Oh yeah. Hey by the way, Scott, I'm a bloodsucker' damn" I said, "It's okay" Scott smiled as his hands rested on my waist, squeezing gently, making me giggle. "I love you" "I love you too, forever and always, no matter what"

Is this any good? Idk... AmberBryant429 this is your personal love, I sincerely hope you like it, if not I will rewrite it for you.

I FUCKIN LOVE STAR WARS. TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE ON THIS.

ANAKIN SKYWALKER IS MINE, AND YOU CAN FIGHT ME.

KYLO REN IS ALSO MINE, SO FIGHT ME AGAIN. *raises fists* I'm ready.