Shopping (Lydia)

I guess you could say this is technically a girl!readerxLydia, so just a warning. If you don't like that kind of thing, I suggest you don't read it, instead of reading and leaving hate. Thank you, enjoy:-)

"I don't know Lydia, shopping isn't really my thing" I said as I watched Lydia at my closet, choosing a nice dress for me to wear.

"C'mon please babe, it'll be fun!" She said as she turned around to face me, "But this was yours and Allison's thing, I don't wanna impose on it" I said as I looked down at the floor.

"(Y/N), Allison would want you to keep me happy, and you can do that by going shopping with me" she said as she walked over to me and cupped my cheeks in her palms.

I looked into her eyes and nodded slightly, "Okay" I whispered as I ran my hands through her hair.

*Lydia's POV*

I sighed to myself as I ran my hand through her (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair and styled it for her. She doesn't like to get in on the things that I used to do with Allison, I guess she's afraid of ruining my memories.

What she doesn't know is that she reminds me so much of Allison, and when she goes with me to do things I did with Allison, it's almost as if she never died. (Y/N) helps me through it, more than she'll ever know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think of this one?" I asked Lydia as I held up a dress against my body.

When she didn't turn around I said "I'm gonna go try it on" before walking over to her and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before running off to the changing rooms.

When I came back out, I saw Lydia stood there waiting for me, "Hey" I said as I stood at the curtain.

She turned around and immediately her eyes held sadness and her body stiffened.

"Allison had that dress" she whispered, I immediately felt guilty for even coming on this trip. "Lydia, I- I'm sorry, I didn't kn-" I started, but got cut off.

"You look just like her- beautiful" she whispered as a small smile crept up onto her face. She looked me up and down and then looked back at my face, "I love you babe" she said as she walked over to me.

"I love you too" I whispered, unsure of what was actually happening. "Hey, you look beautiful in that dress, I'm not mad, and I'm not sad" she whispered.

"You said I look just like her" I whispered, "I never said it was a bad thing" she replied as she walked closer to me, her eyes flickering down to my lips.

"I-" I was cut off once more as Lydia's lips connected with my own.

Maybe I should come shopping with Lydia more often...

Hey my lil penguins, so I hope you like this, please tell me what you think and if I should do more like these, with the girls on Teen Wolf.

Love you all and I'll see ya later *salutes* xxxxx