Mistletoe Kisses (KaraxIsaac)

Book reads: 25.6k
Book votes: 903
Literally I love you all so so much, thank you so much guys.

SweetlyBitter26 this is your personal!!:)

"Isaac! Will you please stop eating the cookie dough. Stiles! Just hang it on the tree. Scott, stop. Put the Star on the top of the tree...."
"Kara, calm" Isaac whispered in my ear, I sighed. Okay, so maybe I am a little stressed, but I just want this Christmas to be perfect, "Sorry" I whispered, "It's okay babe, why don't you go upstairs and chill out for abit. I can handle it down here for a little while" Isaac whispered again in my ear. I nodded as I walked up the stairs and into mine and Isaacs bedroom and just fell backwards on the bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the bed.
"Hey babe, babe, hey Kara" I heard someone say as they shook me gently, I opened opened my eyes slowly to see Isaacs face right next to mine (is it just me, or would we all like to wake up to Isaac in our bed. I mean c'mon that hot piece of ass? I'd tap that any day of the week... ANYWAY) "Hi" I whispered as I stretched, relieving my muscles. I heard him chuckle before saying "Afternoon baby, c'mon we need your opinion of our decorating downstairs!" Isaac exclaimed as he stood up and held his hands out towards me.
I took his hands as I stood up and then we walked downstairs and immediately I gasped. There was lights and tinsel strung up and a few ceiling decorations. "Whoa" I gasped as I stepped into the living room to see the Christmas tree completely covered in tinsel, lights and baubles, but no star at the top.
I turned around ready to ask Isaac what happened to it when I saw him on one knee, holding the glittery silver star in his hands, like a ring box. "Kara, my one and only love. Would you do me the honour of getting on my back and placing this Star on the top of our tree?" He said, a playful glint in his eye, and a sincere hopeful look on his face.
As stupid as it sounds, I had tears in my eyes while he said that. "You're such a dork" I laughed, "I'm your dork, so is that a yes?" He said as he stood up. I laughed again and shook my head and said "Yes"
Immediately, before I even had a chance to comprehend what he was doing, I was on his back. I shook my head, despite the smile on my face, Isaac handed me the Star and walked over to the tree, standing sideways so that I didn't have to stretch far.
I gently placed the Star on the top of the tree and then Isaac walked over to the couch and gently placed me down and when I looked up at his face, I saw something on the ceiling.
I looked up even more and saw that it was Mistletoe hanging from the ceiling directly above me and Isaac. When I looked back down at him, I saw he had a smirk plastered on his face, clearly he put me on this spot of the couch for his little plan.
I smiled up at him and gently placed my lips on his, curling my fingers in his hair as he deepend the kiss.
When we pulled back for air, he whispered "Merry Christmas babe"

Kara!! I sincerely hope that you like it, if not I will rewrite it! I hope that all you lovely little penguins are having a fun filled Christmas eve, or Christmas if you're a few hours ahead.

(If I'm completely honest, I can't wait for Christmas to be over..... Bah Humbug)

I hope you all get what you wanted for Christmas, and I will be updating later today, and also maybe tomorrow, so look out for that. Love you all, MERRY CHRISTMAS xxxxxxxx