Say it (AlexandraxParrish)

Book reads: 32.8k
Book votes: 1.22k
fivesecondofsummer23 this is your personal, I hope you like it, if not I'll rewrite it!!

Aghhhhh. Maths. Why do we even have to learn it. Why?! Mental Abuse To Humans. "So. How do we work out this equation? Any volunteers to come to the front?" The teacher asked as she looked around the class. I looked around as well, last class of the day, last day of the week, and term, and as per usual everyone is either half asleep or asleep... And snoring.

"Alexandra, Isaac, would you please come and answer the equations?" She said and I groaned, as well as Isaac. As I walked to the front I heard small words if encouragement from the students I had to pass in order to reach the chalkboard. A few seconds later I was stood in front of the chalkboard, next to Isaac, as we both stared at the long equation that seems to have cone from the lowest of the fiery depths of hell.

I sighed as I began working on the first part and Isaac started to work on the second part, "Y= X(2) (squared guys. It means squared) ×3" I whispered to Isaac as I saw him looking confusedly at the equation. He nodded and began writing it down "thanks" he whispered.

*time skip*

"C'mon Alexandra, it'll be fun. Sooo many cute boys, and dancing" Lydia tried to persuade me to go to her party tonight to celebrate the summer break. "With you invite Jordan?" I asked as I looked at her, a pout on my lips, "You want me to invite a deputy to my party?" She asked seriously and I nodded, "If it means you'll come, then fine, I will invite him!" She said defeatedly. I smiled victoriously "Thanks Lydiaaa" I sang as I hugged her before walking over to Stiles.

He was holding his phone out flat between him and Scott and Scott was talking, so I'm guessing they're on speaker phone. I walked over to him and caught a glimpse of the name on the screen, Parrish, before Stiles turned his phone over. "Oh, hey Alexandra!" He said loudly and more towards the phone than to me. "I gotta go, bye guys" Parrish said on the phone and then the line went dead.

"What were you talking to Parrish about?" I asked the two troublemakers as I looked between them. "Uh- noth- nothing that you need to worry about yet" Scott said and Stiles gave him a look that said 'wtf man?' I slowly looked over to Scott, just to see him nod, to Stiles and then they both ran off, only just being able to turn around the corner.

"Idiots" I muttered to myself.

*time skip to the party*

I watched from the middle of the staircase, where I was sitting, as Lydia opened the door to allow more party people in. A whole crowd of people pushed in through the door, and then I couldn't see who else was at the door with Lydia.

She spoke with them for a while though and then she nodded and glanced up at me, sending me a wink and then Parrish walked in through the door, looming straight up at me. I smiled and blushed as he kept his eyes on me, he smiled and waved before walking further into the party.

"Alex, c'mon. Come into the party!" Isaac said as he walked up the stairs and sat on the step below me. "What if I don't want to?" I asked him and he shook his head before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran downstairs and straight outside.

He put me down on the ground just as a slow song came on, he put his arms around my waist as I rested my hands on his shoulders. We started swaying side to side, "Alex, can- can I tell you something?" He stuttered. I nodded, "Of course you can, Isaac" I barely finished my sentence before he had crashed his lips onto mine.

It took me a few seconds but eventually my body caught up to my mind and I pushed him away from me. "Isaac, I'm- I'm sorry, but I don't feel that way about you" I said as I looked up at him. He nodded and was about to say something before I was dragged away from him.

I whirled around, fully intent on giving my "kidnapper" a broken nose, but all I saw was Jordan standing there with his hands up in the air. I sighed and relaxed as I looked up at his face, my heart beating like crazy because of how close we both were.

"I saw you kiss Isaac" he said, "Isaac kissed me" I corrected him. "Did tou like it?" He asked me, I shook my head, "Do you like him?" I shook my head again. "Say it" he softly said to me, "No" I whispered.

He nodded to himself before leaning in and cupping my cheeks in his hands, tilting my head up slightly so I was looking into his eyes, and then he kissed me.

"I love you Alexandra" he whispered as he pulled away, "I love you Jordan" I whispered before kissing him again.

Little penguins, love you all. Spent all day writing imagines, gonna spend all night typing them up because I love you all:-)

Alexandra, sorry this imagine is bad, honestly I can't write for shit.