First Day (Liam)

First day, one week into the new semester, great.

Walking in through the doors, immediately I was approached by a girl with strawberry blonde hair. "I love your outfit" she says as she looks me up and down.

"Thanks" I smiled at her, "Hey Lydia, stop scaring her, I bet she's scared enough being the new girl" a girl with wavy brown hair said as she walked over to us.

"Uh no, she didn't scare me" I smiled, "See Allison, I'm just making a new friend" the afore mentioned Lydia said to Allison.

"I'm Lydia, and this is Allison" Lydia introduced both herself and her friend, properly. "Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why don't you sit with us at lunch later? We can introduce you to our friends" Allison suggested as she and Lydia guide me to my first class.

"That would be great! Thank you guys!" I said happily as I stopped right outside my English classroom. "Gret! So if you meet us....." Allison trailed off as her eyes searched my timetable. "Outside your math lesson, we'll take you to our friends" she finished as she handed me my timetable back and smiled happily at me.

"That's great! I'll see you guys later" I said as I walked inside the classroom, "Ah you must be (Y/N)! Please, have a seat next to Liam. Raise your hand please Liam!" The teacher announced across the classroom.

My eyes cast over the class most of the falling asleep already, laying on their desks, until my eyes landed on a cutie with baby blue eyes with his hand up, waving at me.

I smiled as I made my way over to him, quickly taking the seat beside him. "I'm Liam" he whispered as the teacher began to teach the half-dead class. "(Y/N)" I smiled shyly at him as his blue eyes seemed to study me.

"I saw you talking to Lydia and Allison earlier" he smiled as his eyes snapped back to mine, "Uh yeah, they invited me to eat with them and their friends" I said as I got out a pen and watched the teacher handing out worksheets.

"Well their friends include me" Liam smiled, I looked at him "What are your other lessons?" He asked me. I gave him my timetable, watching as his baby blues scanned over the paper.

"Okay, we have, history, math, English, chemistry and art together" he said as he handed the paper back to me.

"Well at least I know someone in most of my classes" I sighed happily as we both started the sheet in front of us.

*time skip to lunch*

"Hey (Y/N), I see you met Liam then" Lydia smiled as me and Liam both walked out of maths. "Ready?" Liam asked as he held his arm out for me, "Ready?" I smiled slightly as I linked my arm with his.

We all walked outside chatting animatedly as they led me to the rest of the group. "Everyone!" Allison said loudly once wed reached one of the picnic tables placed outside. All the people occupying the table looked up at Allison, their eyes slowly sliding over to me.

I slightly hid behind Liam as Allison introduced everyone while Lydia sat down next to a guy with a quiff and a flannel shirt. "This us my boyfriend Scott" she started as Scott smiled and waved slightly at me. He had brownish blacky hair and tanned skin with a tattoo on his left arm, which kind of reminded me of Michael Clifford's tattoo.

I smiled at him as Allison continued, "This is Isaac" a tall blondey brown haired guy smirked at me as he looked at me. "You know Lydia, and her boyfriend Stiles" my eyes flitted over to Lydia and the flannel guy.

"Hey" he smiled and I managed a small "hi" "This is Kira, and Mason, who is in yours and Liam's year" Allison explained quickly. I smiled at them both as Allison sat down beside Scott, Liam took me over to the opposite side of the bench as he sat next to Mason, and dragged me down beside him.

"So" Stiles said and it took me a moment to realise he was talking to me. "Do you-" he was cut off by protests coming from the others. "Stiles buddy, don't do it. Leave her alone to get through her first day at least" Scott pleaded for me.

I was intrigued though, "Do I.. What?" I asked as I looked from Scott back to Stiles. "Do yiy like Star Wars?" Stiles asked me.

I snorted, "Like?" I asked, "Try love" I continued. As I said that his whole face lit up and he fist pumped the air. "Finally!" He yelled happily.

"I like you...." He trailed off, silently asking my name, "(Y/N)" I smiled, feeling at ease with this colourful character. "I like you (Y/N). I approve if you for Liam" he said which made Liam choke and turn to face him.

"If you two ever get together, I already approve" Stiles said before turning to talk to Lydia. Liam slowly wrapped his arm around my waist and I blushed as I grabbed some food from my bag.

Best first day ever...

HEY MY LIL PENGUINS, SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS, I FIGURED I SHOULD WRITE SOME LIAM AND I'M PLANNING ON WRITING SOME PETER SOON, MAYBE SOME BRETT TO.

Gallys_sailor gave me an idea for an imagine, and I really wanna write it! So keep yo eyes peeled for it:-)

Love you my lil penguins, and I'll see you later *salutes* xxxxx