The Start of It All

Chapter 1 

I tap the end of my pencil against my table as a wait for the bell to ring. All I can picture in my head is getting home after school to wait for BTS' come back later tonight. I start to zone out as I think of the seven boys that have changed my life entirely. I can only imagine what they are going to come back with.

"Y/N ah! Y/N ah!" I hear the teacher yell.

I snap out of my daydream as I see the teacher approaching my desk and my fellow students all looking back at me.

"Did you not hear me?" the teacher questions.

"No-" I say silently before getting interrupted by her.

"Is my class not worth your time? Or are you just here to sit here and not take in any information? How are you supposed to get any better if you are phasing out." she says.

"Ah, I'm sorry. It won't happen again" I nod before the teacher turns around.

I sigh as look up at the board the teacher is writing on, there is an assignment, and we have to write a paper on what we plan to do over the week's break. I look back up to the clock on the wall and we only have a minute left. I try to keep my eyes glued to the board as I wait for the bell to get me out of this class and out into freedom. 

At last, the bell rings and everyone jumps out of their seats and heads to the door. There is probably a huge grin on my face as I walk out the door and off to freedom. I put in one earphone and play the song " Born Singer" by BTS.

I walk down the hall humming to the song when someone bumps into me. I look up to see Daeryun High schools popular girl Kang Ji Won.

"Look at her, she's in her own world again guys" Ji Won laughs having her clique laugh with her.

"Like dazing off in class isn't enough. She doesn't even have the decency to watch where she's walking" one of her followers named Kim Su Min states.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I know where I was walking and it was you that bumped into me," I say looking Ji Won straight into her eyes before looking at the ground.

"Oh, you can actually speak? Please tell me more... Not!" She laughs.

I sigh as I push past her not wanting to deal with this situation or her at the moment.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asks me.

"Home" I state as I continue to walk away from her.

Before I put in my other earphone I can hear her complaining about me to her followers. I sigh as I continue to listen to "Born Singer" as I walk myself home.

>>> Fast Forward <<<

"Eomma, Appa, Onni I'm home!" I announce as I walk through the front door. 

I am greeted with silence. I guess no one is home yet. I walk into my room and flop on top of my bed, when I feel my phone buzz. I look at it and it's a text from my sister.

Onni (*^▽^*)

Onni: I'm at a restaurant, do you want anything to eat?

Y/N: Why are you at a restaurant? And sure bring me your leftovers or whatever.

Onni: Umm, I have my reasons. And okay I'll see you when I get home 

Y/N: Sure reasons (; See you when you get home

Well, that settles dinner for me. I wonder what F/N is up to, I didn't get to see her after school after running into Ji Won. I dial her number on my phone and she picks up after a couple of rings.