Chapter 14 - The Key To A Good Relation

"Styles!" the lad that was seating next to me called out "You're late, the admissions team is ready to see you"

Fuck

I thought they were following an order but apparently they weren't. Sucks for me

Everything suddenly felt like slow motion, I knew I was walking but at the same time I felt it was all a big puddle, I saw the faces of everyone saying that they were mad and to hurry up but it was an unreal moment, and I was cold as ice, not looking good.

"Look who finally grace us with his presence" one of the judges said while writing something in her papers

"Mr. Styles who clearly show us a misconception about Englishmen being always on time" A bold man with a bright red colored tie said, causing everyone else to laugh in a very moderate way

"I am very sorry" I apologize

"Everything's alright, let's start shall we?" the bold man said and everyone seem to agree

I was in front of all of them and words didn't really came out of my mind, my left leg was shaking and I could feel it was pretty obvious due to the tightness of my pants, suddenly all my leg went numb, but luckily for me it didn't look like I was going to make much movement.

As I look up, the woman in the middle raise her finger as if making sure I was ready, I nodded and then the questions started.

"So you got involved with a social case in London, your home country" a woman in glasses started "Why not seek for adventures abroad?"

Cause I had already splurge all my money in fancy European hotels and didn't want to get a disease in Africa or be kidnapped by indigenous tribes, obviously. But I couldn't said that.

I look at the woman and at the other 3 judges, my leg was suddenly alright, but my hair was itchy and I would look messy scratching my hair, but also I wasn't sure of what to answer.

"Can I take my hair down?" I said while all the judges look at each other probably mocking me or hating me. They said yes and I did.

Now I was in the same position but with all my hair down and probably losing all hope

"Mr. Styles, would you give us an answer or should we change topics?" the man with the red tie asked

"I wanted to give back" I answered with the first not egocentric or idiotic comment that came to my head "Living in England my whole life, I felt it was right giving back to those who will become the hope for the future of my country"

Yuck, that sounded like a prerecorded presidential speech (of someone that ends up not winning) but the judges seem to take it.

"How was your relation with the kids?"

"Great, I love playing with Barbie's" Fuck, I shouldn't have said that

But all the ladies look at me as if I was some kind of precious cupcake, and the lads giggle, maybe they were digging me

"Do you have pictures?" a bold lad asked

I put on my phone some of the picture I've taken with all the kids. They were enjoying it. I told them the stories behind each picture, and behind each smile. All the kids were having probably the hardest fight of their lives, but still manage to see the bright part.

"That was pretty emotional Harry" the shortest lady in a marine blue dress said "You seem to really connect with them"

"The key to a good relation with the children, is treating them as equals" Okay that also sounded taken out of a how to treat your teen son book, but they weren't mad about it