Chapter 9 - The Bouquet

Harry POV

I was in the mood to do something nice for Louis, after all Niall had been more than distant after the incident with Liam's boyfriend. He didn't wanted to tell me why, but I kind of figure it out. Niall was racist, and that wasn't okay, so he didn't want to tell me. I had to speak with him today either way, had to ask Lou for some advice about this uncomfortable situation.

"Ruby!" I reached to her before leaving

Ruby usually had this cool person glow in her, she had beautiful eyes and amazing energy, but she just looked a little worried now.

"Harry, I... what can I do for you" she forced a smile

Her eyes were definitely puffy

"You okay?" I asked

She didn't say much just forced another smile and nod

As she took care of Louis, I had to ask

"Is Lou okay?"

And she answer immediately

"He is not!" she almost scream "I thought he was harmless, but the little man did have some claws inside him"

"I am not following" I told her confused

She just sigh and made me look at the corridor.

Ashton was standing there with nurse Joey, he had a small box in his hands and didn't look happy at all, which was his default mode

"He's going back" Ruby let out "Louis accused him of invading his privacy"

I couldn't believe it, Ashton really enjoyed this job and I knew what it meant for him

Then I saw him coming back to where Ruby and I were standing, he looked defeated.

"Don't worry about me" he told Ruby and then hug her tight. They didn't like each other at first, but after a couple of weeks working together they were like brother and sister, so it was sad seeing him leave like that

"You have a house in Melbourne, just give me a call" Ruby told him "Don't do anything stupid, you're talented, beautiful and smart, don't ever forget that, don't let this bring you down"

Ashton smiled tenderly "Yes mom" he tried to laugh "And you..." he said looking at me

He hugged me and then I hug back, I was having mix feelings about this. I couldn't believe Louis really did it, he was a good person but doing this got me into all kinds of doubts about him

"I will miss you man" I said and hug again

"No worries Harry, you're a weird individual, I like you" he smiled "And please don't throw all this on Louis, it's hard but I kind of get it... I get in the nerves of a lot of people so I guess maybe this work doesn't fit me that well"

I looked at Ruby and try to nod.

Nurse Joey then came to where we all were standing.

"So guys I know we all are going to miss Mr. Irwin here, his laugh did make so many people smile, but he can always try next year, maybe working with the little ones. You will always be welcome" she said solemnly but truthful "Tomorrow we are bringing the replacement, Ruby I know you will treat him just right"

With that she escorted Ashton out and we both stayed there pretty sad.

"You can stay in my flat if you need some company tonight" I offered her, but she declined.

"I actually think Ashton's right, Louis needed calmer people to take care of him, Ashton was too much, he couldn't quite be himself around him"

"So you aren't mad at Louis?"

ACCEPTED (Larry Stylinson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें