Chapter 7 - The Ginger

I woke up early, went for a run, shower and cooked some breakfast, everything before 10, perfect wife material, my sister used to tell me. While eating fruit and reading the morning paper (well checking Instagram), I could hear someone complaining, it was Niall, shocker.

"Quite a party last night" Niall told me stretching and looking around the room "Nice flat" he smiled and took a bite of the apple I was having, that was his now.

"If by party you mean making me look like a disaster, then yeah Niall. Quite a party" I complained looking at him

"Oh sorry, you know I didn't mean to..." he apologized... kind of "We are going to the gay club tonight, as I promise"

And I wasn't in the mood to go to any gay club, but with Niall my best strategy was to say yes to anything he said.

"Oh and we need to get my stuff back, I leave it at the hotel" he said as if it was no big deal

"You forgot all your luggage in a hotel? I hope it's in the storage room"

"Not really, I kind of... well I did something I wasn't supposed to, then got drunk, and finally I came here. To see my very best mate!" Niall smiled, sometimes even I am surprised by his lack of preoccupation for life.

After listening to him, I found out Niall hooked up with either a cheap girl or a very cheap drag queen, because according to his description he shagged something with blonde dirty hair and red lipstick, not memorable boobs, according to Niall.

"Well let's go and politely ask the lady for your stuff" I suggested

"Can't" he said "His boyfriend's going to kill me this time, I was fast the first time"

And this couldn't get any worse

"Can you do it for me?" Niall gave me his puppy eyes "Please?"

Good me of course accept the request.

ºººº

We arrive to the hotel, it wasn't the most expensive therefore the lad in the front desk told us that Niall's mysterious blonde and her hunk where in room 64 in the 6th floor. Niall keep smirking behind me, any other friend of him would have kick him by now, but I have to recognize he is pretty loyal so yeah I stick by his side.

All the car ride to the hotel Niall keep describing the boyfriend as a monstrous tall lad, with bright hair and deadly gaze, for those reasons he run away in the middle of the night. I told him about my (not) relation with Louis, and how I just met Liam, the so called friend, but I still had to find out more.

"Here" Niall signal to the last door of the corridor.

It kind of took me to a horror movie setting, we only needed dead children in the hallway...gladly there weren't.

Niall was too much of a wooz to knock on the door, so I did.

Big was my surprise when the lad that opened the door look nothing like Niall's description. It wasn't a Viking type of guy, it looked more like the...huggable type of guy, plus he was a ginger.

"Don't fuck with my love" he said throwing some suitcases and a backpack, Niall's I suppose. I throw him a sorry look, he really sounded nice, and well a drunk Niall may have ruin his relation so I felt it was only necessary.

"Sorry mate" I said squeezing his shoulder

"It's alright, wasn't that important" he answer me and then look at Niall "Wasn't something serious, I just thought she was...different"

"So aren't you going to punch me?" Niall asked him, still behind me

"Not really" he said a little amused "That's what you thought I was going to do last night?" Niall timidly nod "Oh no mate sorry! I was just trying to get you to your room, you were wasted"