chapter 1

chris' pov

its been a whole month. my kitten just disappeared. they couldnt track the guy they saw her leave the hospital with. they dont know where she is. i dont know if shes ok ...if shes hurt... if she's eaten... if shes even alive. i miss her like fuck and i cant believe it was all my fault.

"chris come on you have to eat" Kylie said putting a plate of chinese food in front of me. i sigh and pick up my fork only to poke at my food . Kylie has gotten really close to us. especially Devin. I think they could be a cute thing.

Celeste Pov

i climbed out of the my cardboard box.  i stretched my legs and arms and let my tail swing freely.

"good morning cutie." Mark said as he lowered down to pet me. Mark is the guy that brought me inside the restaurant the day i escaped. he's been so loving and so nice to me and it sucks cause i know i have to leave soon.

i have to get back to the guys to Nila and to Chris... i need to apologize for the things i said.

"ill be back later ok baby" he said scratching my head. i purred in response. i have to leave tonight maybe ill get a ride with someone on the highway... hopefully they can drop me off.

Mark grabbed a book bag and his apron and walked out the door. soon night will fall and it'll be dark enough for me to leave.

*a few hours later*

its a perfect time to leave. i checked the clock and it was 11:00. Mark has to close the restaurant tonight so he wont be home till 12:30 am.

i transformed into a human. woah its been a while. i checked my pockets and looked for my phone. i pressed the home button but it wouldn't turn on. damn its dead.

I put it in my back pants pocket and walked towards the door. I unlocked it and stepped out closing it behind me and making sure it was locked again.

I breathed the air and began walking towards town. a short while later i came to the end of the neighborhood and on to the main road. i walked down the side walk as cars occasionally passed by.

i then saw a car similar to Mikes. i began to panic. it cant be him... its been like a month. the car began to slow down. the car came to a stop and i began to walk faster.

"Celeste!" it wasn't Mikes voice but i didn't dare turn to see nor did i care who it was. i know all the guys voices and this one i knew i didn't. i herd hurried foot steps and i hit a dead sprint down the street. who is this. i ran near what looked like the down town of New Jersey. i found and alley and transformed into a cat. i hid behind a giant green dumpster as a car stopped at the end of alley. it was that guy!

the guy Mike made chain me up and bring me food it was him!

"fuck" i herd as he ran into the alley

i turned back into a human and stood quietly behind the dumpster.

"come on celeste i know you're still here...i can smell you...because im a hybrid too".

huh? how even what kind of hybrid is he?

i herd loud music come from near me when 2 people opened a door i sprinted for it and im guessing the guy followed when the door was opened after i stepped inside the building. there was lots of people. it was dark but then lights started flashing. green pink blue purple red yellow all neon. i ran to the middle of the crowd as i lost the guy. some one grabbed my hips and i felt my heart sink. i turned around and a fairly drunk guy in his late twenties was wanting to dance with me. dancing was one thing i knew well so i did just to fit in and i hopped the guy didn't find me. i looked around and he was near the door we ran in from. he looked around once more missing me and left. i was tired so i stopped dancing and tried to go sit down.