Chapter 11

Celeste's POV

I tried on the first dress. It came just above my knees and was just the right amount of tight on me.

I walked back into the room where Ricky Kylie and Nila were still going through the suit cases.

"Black lipstick! It's like early Christmas" Nila said excitedly.

"How do I look?" I asked nervously

They all faced me and Kylie's ears went down and back as Nila's eyes dilated.

My hand went to my mouth nervously and my ears went down. Do I look bad? Is it too tight?

"Fuck" Kylie said "you're hot" she added

I blushed furiously as Ricky quickly turned away.

"I only have eyes for Nila!" Ricky quickly covered his eyes

"You look stunning" Nila giggled

"But I didn't think this is the one I should dance in though" I said smoothing it out.

"You're right" Kylie said her lips tightening and going off to the side as she looked at the other dresses.

"Try...." She thought as she moves one out of the way. "This one!" She said holding up a long dress that was white and black. "Go try it on!" She said pushing it in my hands. I took it and headed to the bathroom. I carefully removed the short dress and replaced it with the more elegant long one. It was very comfortable and stretchy and i liked it.

I walked back into the room and they all looked at me again.

"Wow you look.... Like a queen" Kylie spoke.

"Your highness .... Too what do we owe your delightful presence?" Ricky bowed mockingly.

I giggled and walked to the full length mirror. I looked ok I guess.

"I have the perfect heels" Nila spoke running to the suit case on the floor. She moved thing around before finding 2 shoes. They were plain black but they were so gorgeous.

"Oh... Thank you" I shyly spoke as the heels were handed to me. I put them on and I felt significantly taller.

"We just found your wedding outfit!" Kylie clapped "come on let's practice" she said dragging me to the basement living room.

"Ricky or Nila play the song please" Kylie said getting us in position as Nila ran with her phone in hand. Kylie learned the steps to the song incase the wedding couldn't be pushed back any further while the police looked for me.

We moved smoothly and together and I felt oddly sassy. When we finished dancing and the song ended. Nila sat in Ricky's lap and they both clapped.

"Can you dance at my wedding like that?" Nila asked

Ricky laughed wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. "Now now.... Don't go getting any ideas" he said chuckling

"Aww but-" she was cut off by his lips.

I giggled at the two and headed towards my room. "Any outfit ideas for today?" I called out as they soon came back into the room.

"Try this" Kylie spoke picking up a black mini skirt knee high socks and a long sleeve black crop top.

"Oh that looks so cute!" Nila spoke.

I took the clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower. When I was done I hopped out and dried my body. I threw a bra on and an underwear before putting on the knee high socks and crop top. I wasn't very fond on showing my belly button but I thought i looked just a tab bit cute. I wrapped my hair in the towel and fixed my clothes again. I walked out and Nila was walking into my room. She had on a short skirt aswell black stockings and a red long sleeve crop top.