Chapter 17

Celeste pov

I felt my stomach drop when I herd the results.

"You're 4 weeks pregnant" the doctors voice kept echoing in my head.

"Is...." Kylie paused uncertain of her words "you think it's his?" She finally said

"I know it's his" I said wrapping my arms around one of hers as we walked to Devins car where he patiently waited.

"Can you keep this between you and I?" I asked

"Sure no problem" she said rubbing my hands to keep me warm.

We got in and I sat quietly in the back and stared out the window as we took off.

"The guys want food at home ... everyone's too lazy to make anything" Devin spoke to Kylie as she grabbed one his hands.

"Ok what are we getting?" She asked

"I don't know I was going to ask you the same thing" he spoke

"I don't know what I'm in the mood for" she said

"What about IHOP" Devin asked

"Sounds good I could go for some pancakes it's still pretty early too" Kylie said

"Ok" Devin said kissing her hand.

I blocked out the rest of their conversation and began wondering what I'm going to do. I don't have a job I'm 22 and have no clue what I'm in for... with the way I grew up I'm helpless.... I didn't even know what pancakes tastes like till a few months ago! I'm to young to have a kid.

"Celeste!?" Kylie said lightly slapping my knee

"Huh?" I hummed after flinching and snapping out of it

"What do you want from IHOP?" She asked

I shook my head not feeling hungry after the great news I'd received. "Nothing" I said

"I'll get you your favorite pancakes" she said ignoring me.

"No I'm not hungry" I whined

"But you have to eat" she said

"I don't wanna!" I whined and protested like a child.

"To bad!" she said

I was defeated and didn't want to keep going back and forth with her so I sat back and stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride to IHOP then home.

"Hey how'd it go at the doctors?" Balz asked as I entered the house.

he knew? What the hell.

"It was fine" I spoke passing him with a bag of food from IHOP.

"You're ok?" Ryan asked popping out of the kitchen as I was headed for it.

"Who else knew about my trip to the doctors?"

"Everyone" Angelo spoke walking in behind Balz.

"That's nice" I said soaking the words in sarcasm.

"We wanted to know if you were ok" Balz said taking the bag out of my hand and looking through its contents.

"Im glad you care" I said, this time actually meaning it.

"So..?" Ange piped up.

I gave him a questioning look as Ryan and Devin stared at me attentively.

"Yeah?" I asked taking my coat off.

"Well what's wrong with you? Are you ok? Should we make you soup? Chicken soup ?" Balz asked joking around.

"I'm fine I just have a stomach virus" I spoke folding my coat over my arm.