Chapter 6

Celeste's pov

"If you know this next song i wanna hear you sing it"  Joel from The Amity Affliction said.

i smiled as i watched one of my favorite bands play, Vinny was next to me casually pushing away guys that were too into the music and moving around too much. Vinny was taller than me and way stronger. i soon felt him come up behind me as Life Underground began. one of my favorite songs.

"you speak my name and shudder but im still here i built a bridge here just to burn it just to light my faded path so i can see whats down below me because now i yearn to see you laugh" i sang along and the music got heavier.

Vinny also sang along or rather yelled haha. the set was absolutely amazing and touching and even though the songs made me cry every now and then they just meant so much to me and this concert will forever be embedded in my heart and head.

the next band to play was Tonight Alive they also had a very energetic crowd i sang along so almost all their songs and Vinny got us water seeing as it was so hot in the crowd. the last band to play was Motionless In White. the crowd was super pumped about MIW... i mean this was infact their home town. kids went wild yelling things like "LET ME HAVE YOUR BABIES" and such... i just giggled and watched sang jumped and head banged to their set.

"thank you so much Scranton" chris said after playing the last song. the crowed soon began to pile out and Vinny and i stayed behind. i managed to spot Jose and Josh. Jose was one of MIW's techies.

"look its Jose" i say happily "Maybe he could tell us where the guys are" i added taking vinny by his hand and dragging him along.

"you know him?" Vinny asked unsure about this.

"yes c'mon" i spoke happy that i was about to see the guys again.

"Jose!" i yelled

he looked in my direction and his eyes went wide.

"Josh!" he yelled franticly "Josh come back!" he spoke running to me. "Rich get Josh"

Jose, Rich and i had become friend during the short time i was with Motionless on there last tour. Jose did the sound at front of house for Motionless and Rich played the guitars at sound check for the guys right before they went on stage.

"Hi Jose" I smiled as he jumped off the stage and ran towards me.

I hugged him tight and giggle as he picks me up.

"Celeste you're ok!" He smiles moving my hair out of my face.

"Yes I'm fine" I smile back.

"Damn it's so good to see you, the guys and I missed you so much" he said holding my hands.

"I-i couldn't have made it here with out him" I look towards Vinny and so does Jose

Vinny smiles shyly and says a small hi.

"Wow the guys and Nila are going to be so happy" Jose smiles and shakes Vinny's hand. "Thank you so much man anything you need just ask" Jose added.

Vinny just smiled and nodded.

"Celeste?" I herd Ryan's voice. I turned around and found Ryan Balz and Devin.

"Guys" I said. I ran towards the stage as they jumped off.

Balz got to me first and hugged me. I hugged him back tight and then hugged Ryan then Devin. I got tears in my eyes as my heart swelled in my chest... Up untill now I didn't realize how much I'd missed the guys... I realized that at any given moment it would have been so easy for me to never see them again... Anything could have happened.