34th Moon

*Photo Above: Sphyx (23)

*~Pre-Scriptum~*

Okay that's it just shoot me dead like I mean it. Cus I'm such a horrendous asshole I deserve it for literally going AWOL. Please throw me into the darkest, deepest pits of Tartarus itself like I don't know what happened. First it was school and finishing up my first degree, then work because I decided to get another 3rd job like I had earlier in the year- Only this one is actually worth it cus I'm getting $18/hr which is just fantasmal since I like money and I also really need it 😭💸,  plus my old car has been giving me problems like it's always something with her -she's so neeeeedyyyy 😫💸💸💸-  n then my trip to Jamaica came up. I'm literally in bed in Jamaica typing this cus I mean I have time right now. But I won't be able to actually update it until I get home soo even though I'm gunna finish this days before you won't get this until the 28th in the afternoon-if my damn old ass remembers to put it up the 29th for sure if not. But meh oh well let me know what you think. I'm gunna try and squeeze 3 chapters out my ass while I'm here so I'm not a total disappointment to u guys 😩😩😩💩💀🔥👋🏽
Let me know what you think in the comments please💕💕

Reneé's Point of View

"What're we gunna do?!" I paced back and forth, running my fingers through my hair like a mad woman. "I mean lets get real my sister...Alpha is cool with this I mean for goodness sakes....but why is Poseído such a fool!" I stomped my foot down looking to the heavens in a pleading manner.

Sphyx growled from beside me, but stopped quick when I put my arm on his shoulder. He covered my hand with his. "I know he can be hard headed, I know because I've fought for him ever since I was old enough to. Let's just say when you try to tell him he's wrong there'll be a major argument on its way." He stood up walking to my night stand, where he picked up our most recent family photo.

"But he's my Alpha don't forget my loyalty is to him until I die just as yours is to your Alpha. Even more so for you since your Alpha happens to be your sister." He tapped the photo across his palm lightly before putting it back down the way he found it. He sighed loudly with his hands on his hips as he walked over to me.

"That aside for the moment...." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer. "I can't tell you how...long I've been searching for you. It's been 8 years and now...I have you." He lay his forehead against mine as he shut his eyes. I shut mine as I could feel the tingles and fireworks just erupting all over my body.

"I'm glad I found you but I had just hoped that Rae and I would have found them at the same time...." I pulled my head back and looked him in the eyes " you know twins with twins? It's stupid, but I mean we just promised never to separate until we both found our mates. I mean we've always been together...we came into this world together for christ sake. I literally don't know what I'd do without her, it's almost the same as if we lost each other....d-do get what I mean?" I said breaking our eye contact looking to Rae's side of the room .

He gave me a nice fleeting kiss on the lips, making me look back at him. " I understand you completely, like I'm supposed to" he cupped my cheek and I leaned into it "Whatever happens we discuss it, list the pros and cons. Then go with the best option." He kissed me again.

This time he pulled me closer his hand slid to my rear as he began nibbling on my bottom lip. I slipped one of my hands up into his hair while I grabbed a fist full of his shirt in attempt to drag us closer...

Beeeeeeboooooooop! The alarm began to go off signaling that it was time for the battle between our Alphas to start.

We both pulled away looking at each other his eyes glowing with a lust in them. His lips probably like mine were puffy from the slightly rough kissing we had done.

"Let's go see what happens..." He said as the lust in his eyes died down. His wolf no doubt calming itself due to the situation at hand. 

"I'll see you down there, I have to go down with Rae. You leave first she's headed this way now" I said as I gave him a wry smile. He kissed me once more before walking to the door and letting himself out.

Sighhhhh.....I just hope this goes along fine without her having to kill his Alpha.

You and I both. My wolf Remy said as she lay down in my mind, contemplating what was to come.

Ryan Jrs. Point of View

Beeeeeeboooooooop! I went and took my hand off the alarm as I began my walk back outside to the dug up crevice that was made in as spot closer to the woods. I kinda wish she'd given us at least three hours. Two was a little too forced for us to make the fighting pit. But hey it's done, and I'm dying to see this fight go down. Alpha Poseído's pack is known for their fighting styles/ tactics, so they aren't push overs when it comes to fights.

Here comes the hot head himself now. He traded in his suit from earlier for a pair of basketball shorts, and some underarmor under the shorts. He jumped into the pit and began pacing back and forth. Alpha Orcus would be mediating the fight since he's been witness to a few Khonsu Battles. He'd been outside waiting for it to start for about thirty minutes.

My sister made her way though the backyard door and across the grass heading to the pit. She had changed into the same VSX sports gear she normally wore on her morning runs. She jumped into the pit with Alpha Poseído who had stopped pacing and was now facing my sister with a look on his face that was indescribable.

" I figured we'd add a little something to be wagered in the battle." He said looking at her with a smug look on his face. " The winner of the battle gets the others Alpha status.....and thus their pack." The Alphas within the crowd around the pit began to murmur while our pack members began to stir some getting upset, and saying who does he think he is going against their Alpha.

Quiet!   Ross spoke through the mind link.

With that everyone within the pack that had been talking, silenced themselves quickly. She put her right hand out and shifted her thumb nail on her left hand. Where she cut into her palm Alpha Poseído quickly did the same and put their hands together and shaking them.

"In this battle, I as an Alpha have staked a claim to your Alpha status. Thus deeming you in my own way unfit to lead others as an Alpha should." They both spoke together with their hands dripping blood onto the ground sealing the pact between them both.

They pulled their hands apart and that's when Alpha Orcus began speaking on the rules. "Ideally the Khonsu battle is often done without rules so long as both parties agree to this. I.e. that would mean hair pulling, scratching, nut shots, eye gouging, etc. Therefore anything goes as long as it's done in the pit. Do both parties agree to those terms?" He asked in such a way that if one of them did ask for some rules they'd then look weak in front of everyone.

Alpha Orcus looked to both sides before clapping his hands together and pointing to Alpha Poseído,  "Are you ready!?" With a loud growl Poseído nodded, getting into his fighting stance.

He pointed to Ross, " Are you ready!?" With another loud growl she nodded as well signaling she was ready to start as well by stepping into a fighting stance of her own. Her eyes shining a bright gold now showing that her wolf Vendetta was going to take on the fight instead of Belle. This was going to be a fight to remember for sure.

With that Alpha Orcus yelled "BEGIN!!"

Please Vote and Comment!!