30th Moon

*Photo Above: Rae and Reneé's outfits.

Reneé's Point of View

I'm a terrible sister, I can't believe I hurt her like that. We promised that we would find our mates together. Yet here I am holding onto mine after waking up only a minute ago. It doesn't help that I pushed her to the ground when she thought she was protecting me.

I don't know what to say to her right now. I looked away from my mate to her. "Mate..."

Her eyes welled up. I could see the tears she wanted to shed, because she knew that now that I have my mate if his Alpha wants him to stay in the pack I might be taken from her. Not to mention I'd lose my status as Beta, and so would Rae because we are tied together.

We are meant to serve our sister, to keep her safe. I won't go off to serve another Alpha, I'll fight to have my mate come to our pack. I may have broken one promise to her but I won't break anymore. I owe her that...we came together in this world. Even though we may not die together because only fate determines that.
But I will fight fate in order to stay with my sister until then.

She got up and went into our room, and slammed the door behind her so hard. You could hear the door frame splinter and crack slightly.

Snifff......

My mate was currently smelling me, and burying his face in my neck. It felt amazing, just having him touch me was indescribable.

"Mate, you smell wonderful. What's your name?"he said as he pulled me closer.

"R-Reneé....My name is Reneé." I said as I could feel my face heat up. I looked away from his eyes, towards the floor. He put his forehead to mind.

"Reneé....mmmm....I love that" he pulled me closer. "I'm...Sphyx...weird I know my mother is pretty into Greek mythology. But it'd be weirder if she had named me Sphynx"

"Hahahaha..noooo~ it's perfect. I like it, It's different than the typical names you hear out there." I said smiling at him.

"That girl..."he said pointing to the door Rae disappeared behind. "...your sister, she's upset by this I'm guessing?"

"Yeaaa..." I said untangling myself from him as much as I didn't want to." I have to go talk to her I'm sorry....I'll come find you later." I said looking at him. With my hand resting on the door knob to my room, Sphyx grabbed my hand. 

He brought it to his lips and laid a small kiss on top. "I actually have a meeting to attended so this all works out. I'll have to tell my Alpha of this he'll want to see his future pack member later." He smiled before turning away from me and running down the stairs.

Our mate isn't going to like what we have to talk to him about later. My wolf Eden said to me. I'm just glad she agrees we each need to be with our sister. We do our best when together Rae and I, Eve and Eden we know how to watch each other's backs without having to truly think about it.

I opened the door to hear the shower running on her side. So I walked into my own on the other side, and proceeded to undress.As I turned on my shower I could hear hers stop. I put my hair up in a quick bun, and stepped in. I quickly soaped up my rag with my dove bar, then I lathered myself up getting all my nooks and crannies. I wanted to hurry up and get out so we could talk.