19th Moon

*Song Above: Hurt (Covered by) Tyler Carter (Originally by Christina Aguilera)

Ranvir's Point of View

That jerk!!

I don't know who he is but I don't want to be around him anymore not after his comment. If Mama catches him up there he'll be in big trouble. I ran out to the party area, and buried my face into Mama's leg.

"Ran what's wrong sweetie?"she said putting her hand on my head, and rubbing it slightly.

I tugged at the bottom of her dress signaling for her to some closer. She bent down and put her ear by my mouth.

"Mama some man was on the third floor...he was mean after I broke something, and tried picking it back up. He was an Alpha...a stoopid one...." I sniffled ever so slightly as I held onto her. "...h-h-he asked where my daddy was...I just got mad and ran away...he was scary." I looked up at Mama she looked sad at first and then she looked angry.

"Don't worry about him, do you hear me?Sweetie your sister, and you have me okay. You have Uncle Ryan,Uncle Jax, Uncle Cade, Grandpa. You have many male figures in your life, and mommy loves the both of you more than anything. Enough for a Mama and a Papi."

Rose's Point of View

After telling him that he calmed down, and hugged me. "Do you feel better now?"

"Y-yea..."

"Now tell me what you broke upstairs?"

"I tripped on the edge of the rug and broked the long glass flower holder." He looked down sad.

I kissed his check and then mimicked munching on his neck. " I'm gunna eat you!nomnomnomnom." He giggled and laughed.

"Now go have fun at the tree house...."he started running off."....and play with your sister!"

"I will Mama!"

I went and walked back through the back entrance and went towards the hallway. Pointing the Alphas in the direction. I started walking up the stairs. Sniffff.

Who the hell is in our domain?! I run up the last flight only to see one of Alpha Ades guests picking up glass off the floor. He's in our area, get him out we don't know him. He's probably the Alpha who spoke to our pup.

I growled to get his attention.

He growled lowly back looking at me.

You need to get out of the Alphas domain...Now.

He looked at me sternly. I was challenging him, right now I didn't care if he found out I was the Alpha, he's in my area.

"I was just picking up something a boy dropped. I figured the Alpha would be okay with it." He said a little angrily. "I'd also watch your tone. Your speaking to an Alpha."

"I guess the Alpha won't mind that." I said gritting my teeth. He was just trying to clean up even though I don't appreciate the conversation he had with Ran. " But you still need to leave the same way you entered.................p-lease." I said trying not to rip his eyes out, or bite my tongue off in the process of me saying please just to keep this whole thing going.

He picked up his bag and proceeded to walk down the stairs as I moved out of his way. I can't wait to show him who the Alpha is.

*Please vote and comment :3