21st Moon

*Photo Above: Alex (isn't he dreamy
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Agreus' Point of View

I know that I probably should stop being fascinated with her. Because this really....really isn't the time for it. But even as powerful and angry as she looks right now, she's still so beautiful.

But like I that remark she said to the bald Vhamp was just scary....it genuinely scared the living crap out of me. Plus what's this talk of her being The Dual wolf. What does she have dual personalities?......Is she skitzo?

The Dual wolf is a guy from what my father tells me, at least that's what I heard him say last not to mention he had slaughtered a rogue Alpha, and a bunch of other rogues that stood beside him. That wolf them all by himself. So it can't be her.

Alex's Point of View

Hera, Venus, and I had been patrolling the outer east forest since we decided to be the team on watch tonight. When we heard the Alpha-more like we felt it-. It's almost like I had her in my head calling for me. I felt like we couldn't run fast enough to get back to the pack houses. Hera and Venus are much faster so they came up to the party area much quicker than I did.

Hera looked so angry, and I could see why there were Vhampyre's down there. They were on Elder Samuelson and they were also....trying to get to Ross' Children. This made sense as to why it seemed she was so vexed from her howl. They were trying to harm her kids.

If there was ever a mother you didn't want to anger it was her, because if she got her hands on those three she'd rip them to shreds. Her eyes were switching more frequently, you could tell her anger had reached a level that was unattainable by normal wolves.

We should make ourselves known to the Alpha before she just loses it.  I pulled my B.J. bow to the ready waiting for her to give the order after we told her we were here.

Alpha.....Alpha...up here. I watched her glance around before catching me in the corner of her eye.

Hera spoke next ready to attack the Vhamps.

Alpha we heard you, Venus and I can attack with Alex just give us the word.

I could see her think about it wondering if her kids would get out of this unharmed

Do it.

I shot my arrow at the Vhamp that had been biting into Elder Samuelson. He cried out in a hissing manner letting go of him. Elder Samuelson slumped over the kids, who were holding onto him at this point. "Fuck!! Eric, Jesús, get that hunter!!" He pointed to other two as he tried removing the arrow from his hand.

Before the bald one could get to me Hera and Venus shifted mid air as they dropped down. Hera landed on the bald one, tearing into his arm. While Venus jumped down onto the Vhamp giving the orders.

I had my next arrow ready to go for that quiet Vhamp I was guessing was Eric.

......but where the Fuck did Eric go? I look around to see him running...coming at me....only to be stopped by Rose.

She grabs him by the neck, and shot-puts him into the nearest tree which breaks in half. He gets up quickly to attack her again, and hisses as his fangs sprout from his canines. He jumps into her causing her to land on the ground,and bites into her neck. She cries out with a howl.

Hera and Venus had the Bald one on the ground. But after hearing their Alpha they tried to run to her. Hera was stopped by The lead Vhamp, he grabbed her hind leg and squeezed. You could hear the bone in her leg cracking. Venus was stopped by the bald one who grabbed her and bit her in the neck.

That's when I heard five loud howls shake me.

*Please vote and comment :3

P.S. Girls and boys, men and women. I'm sorry it might have been a bit of a wait but I write, then edit, then publish my story. So it which takes time, and the fact that I now have 3 jobs along with school doesn't exactly help haha so be happy I stayed up until 3AM to hurry ,and put up the 2 Chapters I've written so far lol.