24th Moon

Victoria's Point of View

Caden and I looked on to see our mother full on kissing some guy that was holding her close. It was seriously disturbing. Caden and I looked at each other.

What's up with that?! I mind linked to him.

I have no idea but mom has never gone out on a date with anyone, let alone kiss them so you know as well as I, how out of character this is for her.

Caden went up closer and cleared his throat. But apparently they couldn't hear us over the sound of their kisses. So he and I both cleared out throats in a ridiculously loud manner right next to them.

"Oh! Sweethearts I'm so sorry." Our mom said covering up her face with her hands.

"What is there to be sorry about love? We're mates who haven't been together for twenty years. I think we're entitled to a little kissing, don't you Venus?"said the man who called himself her mate.

"Oh! Ares..." My mom said giggling while hugging this guy.

"Mom, do you know this guy?" Caden and I said in unison. While motioning towards him.

"Oh?!....oh my gosh Ares....I'm so glad...you finally get to see them...I never thought you would." My mom looked at us to Ares.

"They.......they..."He looked at us then back to mom. "Are they my pups?"

"Well they're not exactly pups anymore....but yes....I prayed everyday to the Lunar Gods that you would find your way to me...that you would be able to meet our pups." She said while tearing up a little.

"Wait...wait...he's our dad?!" Caden and I looked at each other with excitement in our eyes.

Our dad walked up, and hugged us both closely and tight. When Caden, and I reciprocated he jumped up a little bit. "Ahh my backs still a little cut up, sorry." He smiled at us.

I can't wait to get to know my father I'm just glad I have the ability to get to know him...that we both get to. I'm also glad mom got her mate back today.

I can't wait until I get to meet my mate so I can feel the happiness my mom, and dad get to feel for the rest of their lives.

Ades' Point of View

I didn't see that coming...

Neither did I....

Who knew My Big Brother, and Troy's mates were here? This whole time...twenty years the only thing that kept them from being here with their mates was just an invitation to come with me here to see Ryan. But the Lunar Gods have their reasons for what they do.

I looked at them both from the crowd of Alphas...both of them...happy...I never thought I'd get to see them like this. I'm glad that they get to experience this type of happiness with all the hard work they do for the pack they deserve it.

I look around for Agreus.....who is no where in sight.....where exactly did he go we don't exactly live here. For him to disappear like this you would think he knew where he was going....or not....either thought goes with the situation.

I walked up to Ares and slapped him square in the back. He yelped a bit since the cuts in his back were just welts at this point.

"So do you plan on introducing me to my new niece and nephew, brother?"

"Oh! Venus-my mate and soon to be wife-, Victoria, and Caden...Agreus actually has cousins now...where is he? He has to meet them."I gave each of them a hug welcoming them to the family

"He went off somewhere I don't know where he is." I said looking around again.

"He'll turn up, but in the mean time lets all eat, and get to know each other better as a family. We definitely have a ton to catch up on." I said as I walked back to the tables for food with my brother, friend, and their newly found families.

I only hope my son, and his mate get to have a happiness that knows no end like what his mother, and I had for the little time together that we had.

*Please vote and comment :3