20th Moon

*Photo Above:Characters ' names in picture :3

Elder Samuelson's Point of View

Ahh watching the little ones run around brings back memories of my own I can't believe I'm already 350 I only have 150 years to go. My wife and children are gone.

When rogues attacked my original pack when I was younger they killed my mate, and our kids....our girls gone and I couldn't do anything for them. What kind of father was I that I didn't do everything to save them. To make it worse I got captured, and then I am made to be a slave in order to live.

I'm glad Alpha Rose saw something in us and spared us....her heart....its like a ray of never ending sunshine. I'm glad she's my Alpha, she's someone I'd happily give my last years to.

Rustle! Rustle! Rustle!~~~~~

What is that? I thought as I turned around.

Roses' Point of View

"This is DJ SpinzRecordz coming to ya live." Everyone in the party laughed out loud at Jr.s name.

"Coming to ya next is Zero by Chris Broooown."

Victoria catches my eye from across the dance floor. "You ready!" She says as she skips over.

As the chorus comes up we started singing "Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero. Gave a hundred percent but all I got from you, zero, zero. And I thought you were the one, then you tried to run. Found somebody better, like I never met ya. Ask how many nights I've been thinking of you, zero, zero. That's how many fucks I give, that's how many fucks I give.

We jump up and down singing to the rest of the song as Victoria, and I grind it up on the dance floor. I look out of the corner of my eye and she that Alpha that was upstairs in our domain checking us out. Ugh I can't stand hi-

"Agghhhhhhhkkkk~!!"a little girl screamed. "Mamaaaa~!!" A boy was calling for his mother, at the same time

Wait...Those are our pups!! Belle cried out.

I push past Victoria as I run towards the tree house. As I get closer, I see Elder Samuelson covering Ruby and Ran while the other kids had gotten to the tree house, and shut the door. 

Standing there with their teeth in his neck was a Vhampyre, and two others trying to pull Elder Samuelson's arms from protecting my children.

That's when I let go of my restraints, and stopped holding back.

I could feel my power coming back down into me. That's when I let out a loud howl that seemed to reverberate the surfaces all around.

The one biting into Elder Samuelson's neck looked up and chuckled. "....Ahh it's just a female. The name is Vito now run along girl I could kill you in my sleep. Now let us continue our meal. Unless you'd like to make something for us." He laughed as he looked over to his friends who laughed with him.

By now the whole party was standing behind me. My friends, Ryan, Reneé, and Rae were  also behind me to attack if needed.

"Women are only fit to be homemakers, producers of heirs or whores, that's all women are fit to be nothing more." The bald Vhampyre said.

I growled loudly "Come over here, and say that again you bitch." Vendetta was getting Angry

"Who exactly are you anyway whore." The bald one replied.  Which received multiple angry howls and growls out of the members of my pack.

"I am the Ripper, the Tearer, the Slasher, and the Gouger....the teeth in the darkness you see are MINE! The claws in the night that grab you are MINE! MINE is of STRENGTH and LUST and POWER! I.AM.THE DUAL WOLF!!!"
I said with a howl challenging them once again to face me.

"Ahhh.....but if you are the Dual wolf that my Alpha was talking about then you should have lost it by now, and ripped me to shreds am I right?" Vito asked looking at me with eyes that mocked with every glimpse he took of me.

I can't get to any of them with out the Vhamps hurting them, and that's not a chance I'm willing to take with them.

Alpha....up here...

I glance up quickly to see Alex crouching up in a tree behind the Vhamps, with his Barrnet Jackel bow aimed. He pointed with his head right signaling for me to look in the other tree to see Venus, and Hera in the next tree.

Alpha we heard you, Venus and I can attack with Alex just give us the word.

Do it.

*Please vote and comment :3