31st Moon

*Photo Above: Roses'  Outfit, and hairstyle(hair color is along those lines as well).

Agreus' Point of View

Wow.....we actually didn't see that coming AT all......

I don't even know how to respond to you two right now, be quiet.

Oh we will.

With that they both became fully silent.

Aside from the current shock all I could do was admire how beautiful she looked right now. But apart of me was still hurt that even though we found each other, she chose to hurt me by having sex with another. I know he was there before me, but I'm here now so she should move on from him.

I saw Alpha Poseído stand up out of the side of my eye. "Excuse me love, but I have nothing to discuss with you...Whomever you are, I was invited to this meeting by Alpha Apolune. I flew from England to Idaho to be here. I expect to speak with him not his.....sister secretaries!"

Her two betas both slammed a fist down on the table on each side of her and growled. Their eyes glowing "Don't disrespe-!"

"Calm down you two." She said interrupting them. They looked at her once before looking up at Alpha Poseído, and backing up from the table.

"Alpha Apolune actually has only two sisters Rae and Reneé-" she said pointing to the girls behind her."-that would be them, and a brother. He was named after my dad Ryan Junior, but he's not the Alpha."

Alpha Poseído sat back down. "Who exactly is the Alpha then?"

"I am" she said looking at him with a bit of curiosity in her eyes. "And I can tell you, I've been Alpha much longer than some of you. I also didn't have the pleasure of letting my father 'retire' when he was ready. My father was Alpha for nineteen years, until I had to take his title."

"That's not possible, I heard that his son took power at eighteen?!" He said looking at the other Alphas confused.

"I actually became Alpha at fifteen after an incident. I just spread a few rumors so that I wasn't a target to others that would seek to harm my pack simply because I'm a woman. So if there's been anything you've liked from my rule the last four years please do tell me." She said giving him a smile.

"Well If that is the case I can give praise to what you did with those rogues you now call pack members. What of your mate shouldn't he be included in this meeting as well? I'm sure he should be included in these proceedings."

Now is my chance to talk to her again without her shutting me out. "I-.."

"He is included trust me, he just doesn't want to say anything as of yet. Because we have things to discuss between ourselves." She spoke quickly giving me a quick glance. Ah my soul, that small glance made my wolf and vhampyre crazy. But atleast now I knew she wanted to talk soon.

Dear Lunar Gods, let me give her a thousand babies as long as she looks at me like that for the rest of our lives.

Ahh I could not agree more brother

"I see your not married? But yet you have children. Your mate seems a bit...irresponsible? It may not be any of my concern-" Alpha Héo said whilst looking at Rose.