16th Moon

*Photo Above: Caden and Victoria's Mother/ Jaxon's Mother.

Alex's Point of View

Ahhh I'm halfway there, hopefully the vet can stitch up the little deers leg

I look back in the rear view, and see that the deer has gone to sleep. I'm glad it settled down.

As I continued driving down I started to hear murmuring in the back.......wait murmuring?
I looked back and saw that the deer wasn't a deer anymore it was a little girl?!

Alpha....Alpha....

Yea Alex what's going on?

The-the-the deer....not a deer....

What? What does that mean Alex?

I-It's a little girl...two closer to three maybe?

Ummm....turn around and come back if she's in a human body then my uncle can look after her.

Alright Alpha I'm headed back then I'll see you in an hour.

Let's see what Roderick has to say about this.

-------------------------------------------------------

*One Hour Later*

I pull into the estate, and park. I go to get the little girl, and I get a good look at her she's so pretty plus she sucks on her thumb while she sleeps. I walk with her in my arms towards the infirmary.

"Ahh there you are Alex I got her" Rose says taking her from my arms." Go get some rest it's been a long day I'll see you in the morning."She walks into the infirmary with the girl.

I swear she is something. I've always felt some type of way about her but I know she wouldn't go for a human. Plus if we were mates I'd know already, though it happens less often between werewolves and humans. If she were a vhampyre it'd be a different story they're more lucky in the love department. They can be mates to humans, werewolves, and their partners get eternal life as well once they are ready to stop aging with their mate.

I can just hope that since she thinks she has no one out there for her that she might look my way.

Roses' Point of View

"Uncle will she be okay?  I asked while holding the little girls hand.

"You really like children don't you?" Uncle Roderick stated more than asked.

"Well since I don't have a mate, I won't have my own biological kids so I'd like to adopt any that need good families. Plus that way I get the ability to actually be a mom. And for us at least when we adopt children they gain some traits from us so that they become family on a small biological level."

"Ahh....yes, yes I know" he said while bandaging her leg which was slowly healing.

"How is it she's healing like that ? She's not a wolf."

"You know I've heard of this but I've never actually thought wolves out there did it." Uncle looked a little angry as he finished putting on her bandage.

"Did what?"

"When wolves abandon their children as babies they automatically become an animal of prey instead of the predator they're born as because they have no one to protect them from the elements. So she was abandoned directly after birth, who ever her mother was....s-she..that bitch...literally just threw her out...I'm trying to have kids and for there to be someone out there...that's a wolf that could do this? It's unforgivable."

"If I were to claim her as my own would she become...well a werechild again?"

"She should but...she is actually at an age were you can ask her how she feels about it maybe she won't trust having someone else in her life considering she was abandoned, and here is a nightgown your mom brought by she said it was yours at some point."

"Okay, but is she okay now??"

"Yes, yes I'll leave now I'm exhausted. But not tired enough to show my wife a little love."

"Dear God ewwww Uncle go ahead, and make kids just don't tell me when your going to do it, it's like hearing papi say it."

"Alright, Alright haha" he chuckled as he left the room.

I started to change her into the gown pulling it over her head, when woke up, and looked at me.

"Hi" I smiled at her lovingly.

"Hi" she smiled back pulling the sheet that covered the bed up to her her face.

"Do you have family?"

She looked down and frowned. "I don't"

"Would you like to be my family, you won't have to be a deer anymore" I smiled at her while taking her hand in mine."Plus you'll get an older brother, grandparents, Aunts, Uncles,....and a mother...that's if you'll have us"I looked at her questioningly

She looked down at her hands, then at me and tears started to fall from her eyes. "I never had fam...family"

"Well I'd love to be yours....if you'll have me" I said caressing her cheek.

"I want you.....Mama" she smiled through her tears.

"I just need to do one thing...." I took her hand, and pricked her finger with my canine. "I hereby lay claim to you, and bring you into my family as my daughter. Your name will be Ruby-Rose Apolune, and with that name I want you to have a bit of me with you always." With that I bit my finger and pressed it to hers.

With that her hair straightened out a bit, and seemed to grow longer before my eyes.  Her almost black eyes turned golden, and she got a slightly darkened skin tone to match my own. Gods she's so pretty. I picked her up, and started walking towards my room.

"How would you feel about sleeping with your new mama in her room?"

"Yea" she whispered as she hugged my neck.

I'll be sure to show her all the love that was wrongly taken from her before she even knew what it was.

I walked into my room and laid her down, and climbed in next to her.

"Sweet dreams my little Ruby I'll love you always" I kissed her on her forehead, and pulled her close before we both fell to sleep.

*Please vote if you like it :3