1st Moon

*Photo above: The Lunar eclipse that day* 

Roderick's Point of View

     It was a Lunar eclipse that day. It's said a child lucky enough to be born on a Lunar eclipse would have power that no man or woman could hope to match. In this case we didn't know that two children would be born with a gift like this...

    Our Luna, Luna Rosalinda was in Labor she was crying out for our Alpha. Alpha Ryan was out fighting off rogues with our hunters, and best warriors from getting into the pack house. When we found out what day the sons of the Alpha and his Luna would be born on we knew both the boys would be a target to those who wished to take away our future alpha.

    If they succeeded in doing that it wouldn't be long before the Alpha and Luna died from the heart break of losing their first two children. The child who would be the future alpha,the child that would keep their pack, their family, the family they have yet to build safe. Not long after that would the pack become rogues themselves without the leadership of an Alpha.

   "Roderick...where is he!" she cried out while attempting to push her child out.
"Luna he's out fighting off the rogues, trying to keep you and his child safe give.him.time he'll be back please, I beg you, focus on pushing..." I implored her before she cut me off with a scream.
"Ryyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!" She screamed with tears rolling down her face as she pushed crying out for her mate.

With that final push came our future alpha.......

*Please vote and comment on my other chappies :3*