23rd Moon

*Photo Above: Ranvir and Ruby's Rooms

Jaxon's Point of View

I pulled on some sweat pants that was put there by one of the Hunters. I could hear  Caden, and Victoria putting clothes on about a tree or two away.

I looked through the trees to where our mothers were to see those two wolves shift back both of the got sweat pants thrown to them by Alpha Orcus. They both took blankets the larger more tattooed guy covered my mother, the other guy who I'd heard was Alpha Orcus' brother he was also his beta, he covered Caden and Victoria's mother.

My mother was still on the floor passed out as I walked back over. I saw this guy bend down in an attempt pick up my mother. I growled in order to warn him to step away from my mother. He stood up and turned to me and growled back his eyes shifting to his wolf eyes, getting progressively darker in their blue shade .

"Who are you boy?" He growled

"I'm her son, and Delta of the Apolune Pack!" I growled back now standing in front of him, and my mother.

"Her...son?" He said, his voice changing back to normal. 

"That's what I said isn't it? Stand down."I said to him.

"H-how old are you?" He asked.

"What does that have to do with the situation right now?" I asked looking at him incredulously.

"Please, just answer the question." He looked at me pleadingly.

"I'm 19 but I have a birthday coming up soon." I said looking at him funny.

He stood there looking at me up and down, his eyes widening slowly. Making this moment even weirder. He then pulled me into a bear hug, squeezing pretty hard.

"Umm...excuse me can you let me go...we don't know each other like this....and I can't breathe.."I said huffing out with what air I had in my lungs.

He loosened his grip. But held onto me I could feel a wetness coming from his face onto my shoulder, and the side of my neck. What is wrong with him? Is he bipolar changing from angry to sorrowful-like a suck ass DJ in a club on a Monday.

"...son....my son.."he mumbled his voice cracking ever so slightly.

"Umm...what??" I said my eyes widening.

"I'm your father....what's your name?" He asked again.

"What!!" I yelled out. Pushing him away.

"Even though you look like your mother you have my eyes boy, not to mention as a wolf you look mostly like me." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I-I-I......I need..." I was cut off by my mother waking up.

"Mom? Mom?" I said as I helped her up and wrapped the towel around her a little better.
"괜찮아 엄마 인가?(gwaenchan-a eomma inga?)-Mom, are you okay?-" I asked looking her in the eyes.

"네, 네, 난 괜찮아. 내 다리 는 여전히 아프다.(Ne, ne, nan gwaenchanh-ah. Nae dari neun yuhjeonhi apeuda.)-Yes, yes, I'm fine. My leg still hurts.- "

"Mom, who is this guy? He keeps saying he's my father." After asking her that question she looked up at me, and then turn to the other guy. She brought her hand up over her mouth while holding the blanket up.

She walked over to him, and put her hand on the side of his face. She started crying, the first time I saw my mother cry was when my brother Jay got killed when he was four by some rogues. She cried for days until she could fully cope. But she cries every year on the anniversary of his death.

"I've missed you.." She said crying. "...why didn't you come for me. " she covered her eyes with her hand.

"I've been looking for you.." He pulled her into a hug."..without marking each other I wasn't able to find you. But I tried, I went from pack to pack...but I couldn't find you." He cried into her hair as he held her close.

All I could do was stand their, and watch. I had figured my dad died long before I was born, since mom didn't talk about him much aside to say he was a great warrior. That she learned most of what she knew from him.

"I'm so happy I have a family." he said opening his arm to bring me into a hug with he, and my mother. I actually walked over, and hugged him back this time. I had always wanted to meet him, and now I had. I was just sad that Jay never got that chance. If only I'd gone with him that day he'd still be here. I only hope when my dad finds out he won't blame me.

*Please vote and comment :3