32nd Moon

*Photo Above: Reading Window Area.
**Video Above: Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.

Roses' Point of View

"Ohh what to do, what do" I thought as I paced inside my room. I looked around my room and saw my bed wasn't made I guess Alex left it unmade when he left. I usually don't make it either,  Mrs.Heisler usually comes around  mid-afternoon. Usually before I come back to the room, and makes my bed. Since I usually start with pack duties right away.

She's my pack maid, but I don't treat her as if she's a slave in any way. She does whatever she sees fit to be cleaned, and then she's off to whatever she would like to do for the day. Ruby and Ran clean their own rooms, they have the time for it. Not to mention when I was their age I had to clean my own room. Thank goodness they're very well behaved so they clean their rooms if they are told.

I was fluffing one of the pillows as my thoughts continued to roam. As I placed the last pillow down I straightened out the comforter so that it was neat and tidy. I walked away from the bed and caught a glimpse of my face in my vanity. My face was looking a bit shiny, so I decided to just go, and apply my MAC Studio Fix translucent powder on to help take away the shine.

Sighh~ much better I thought as I looked at my make up on my face. I think I look okay...I should be okay right?

Ahh look who's nervous to see their mate V.

Ahh, and she said she wanted nothing to do with him.

Oh how the tables have turned....

I could practically see them both smirking right now. I don't have time to argue with them. I breathed into my palm, and sniffed. It doesn't smell but just to be safe in case my mouth decides to start to go through putrefaction, or something while we're talking.

I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush, and began to brush like I had the plaque build up of an inmate that didn't get his commissary for the month. After making sure I got all my teeth. I took some mouth wash out of my cabinet, and started to swish it around in my mouth. As I was about to spit I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

I'm guessing that's him now, I checked myself in the mirror one more time. I walked to the door...or at least I thought I did. I found myself unconsciously speed walking almost a skip. I stopped in my tracks and attempted to calm my body before I opened the door. I put my hand on the knob, and breathed out as I turned it.

I was met by amazingly light blue eyes looking down at me lustfully. I couldn't help but stare back at him as well. It wasn't until he grabbed my hand, and just held onto it. That I felt the surge of electricity fill up my hand, and make its way through my body. Even though it wasn't as strong as the first time since I was the one who rejected him. It still felt wonderful, that's when  I snapped out the trance like state I was in.

"Ummm...Can you close the door behind you." I pulled my hand out from his, and walked over to my reading area by my window. I heard a very low growl behind me, I could tell he wasn't happy with the fact that I pulled away like that. I sat down, and tucked one of my feet behind my ankles. But I realized that was a bit uncomfortable so I took of my heels, and put them right on the floor more into the corner next to me. I tucked my right foot back behind my left and just waited for him to sit down.

He came up next to me and sat down. But I slid ever so slightly to the right to put a bit more distance between us. He growled a bit more loudly this time.